cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workhorse Dash Background Color Changed

Up_DownDeCoast
Explorer
Explorer
Turned lights on the other night and noticed the dash background light for the temperature and fuel gauges was a different color than the rest of the dash which is normally a white/pinkish color. The two gauges have a bright blue background now. I thought this might mean I had a headlight or tail light out. I did find that my left high beam (separate from the low beam)was out. I corrected the headlight problem, but the dash gauges are still blue. Any thoughts?
David and Wendy
2008 Winnebago Sightseer 35J
2021 Honda CR-V
Demco KarKaddy SS Tow Dolly
3 REPLIES 3

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
There was an Actia Dash recall that was an official NHTSA recall. This was mainly because you would lose the visual of the dash and your odometer.
Now there are several companies that will repair the Actia dash.

Ranger_Smith
Explorer
Explorer
Our workhores had a menu item where you could change the guage color
Where we are now

Amateur Radio Operator WW1SS . . . Flex 6500 PGXL and TGXL
Steve and Joy
2014 Itasca Suncruiser 38Q . . . 2016 Lincoln MKX
The Doodles, Abbie & Abel
Baby and Kissie the Chihuahuas and Lucy the Biewere Yorkie

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
I don't know if this involves your coach or not, but Workhorse had a dashboard cluster panel recall several years ago. It's my understanding that the dashboard cluster isn't considered a road safety issue by the feds so recall notices were not sent out to RV owners. To those like myself who haven't had this problem taking care of yet, it's my understanding that this recall will be taking care of by Workhorse at a Workhorse Dealer for no charge.