cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

$20 off

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Received a $20 off thing in the mail the other day for Camping World. Said there was no minimum. So I am taking it that I can get $20 worth of free stuff, correct?
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L
30 REPLIES 30

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
NOPE! and he said he was gonna reply here....:h
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe he replied via PM?

Did you get a coupon like you requested for all of us? :B
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
A WEEK AGO, TOM WROTE:

Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hello wbwood,

Thank you for your inquiry. I have reached out to my leadership team to get you the exact details on this particular coupon. I will respond with an answer as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Tom

I guess Tom's posting was just more HOT AIR (AKA B.S)....or maybe his "I will respond with an answer as soon as possible." time frame is different than everyone elses'....(shaking my head)......Dennis

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
1968mooney wrote:
OkSixpack wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
Thanks for the welcome wbwood. Doubt I'll last very long.

Why not? The next time I say something that was taken wrong or that I shouldn't have to begin with won't be the first time. So welcome aboard...things need livening up now and then!
Jim

I'll tell you why. I have observed comments on this forum for quite a few yrs. before I joined. There are a group of regulars that cannot wait to bash CW. I feel it is very small minded to bash the provider of the forum. I realize some people have problems and those need to be recognized and dealt with. But, why do the same complainers have to bring up the same complaints time and time again. I do feel the forum needs to accept some of the blame as they could ban these poster's and make the forum a much friendlier place to visit. As it is, I will go back to observing and keep my comment's to myself. Bye.

Well if you have been a lurker for a few years, then you will know that people had considered me a CW cheerleader in the past. That was up until this spring time when I changed my opinion due to dealings with our local CW service department. That was when I, a loyal supporter, consumer (2 RV's, extended warranty plans, roadside service, liftime GS member, etc) and spy (read my article/watch my video) of CW felt like I was trying to be taken advantage of. Something I saw daily of people posting on the forum, but snubbed it as to that there are people you just can't make happy. I'm pretty much an easy going, laid back person. But I will not be taken advantage of and/or will fight back if I feel that I am being that way. That's when I said I would not give CW another dime.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

OkSixpack
Explorer
Explorer
This is probably the mildest forum I get on. But to be honest it seems like your mind is made up. So if I may ask, why did you bother joining? Serious question btw. If I felt like you seem to I wouldn't have bothered with it.
Jim

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
I wouldn't leave. Lots of us here open mouth before engaging brain from time to time. As far as bashing CW, when someone is mistreated they deserve to be called out as would any other business. If no one ever pushes them to do the right thing they never will. Sometimes negative feed back from customers will get more help for the folks that need it. I too have been done wrong by their service dept after many thousands of dollars spent with them.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
OkSixpack wrote:
1968mooney wrote:

Why not? The next time I say something that was taken wrong or that I shouldn't have to begin with won't be the first time. So welcome aboard...things need livening up now and then!
Jim

I'll tell you why. I have observed comments on this forum for quite a few yrs. before I joined. There are a group of regulars that cannot wait to bash CW. I feel it is very small minded to bash the provider of the forum. I realize some people have problems and those need to be recognized and dealt with. But, why do the same complainers have to bring up the same complaints time and time again. I do feel the forum needs to accept some of the blame as they could ban these poster's and make the forum a much friendlier place to visit. As it is, I will go back to observing and keep my comment's to myself. Bye.

OkSixpack
Explorer
Explorer
1968mooney wrote:

Jim

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:
Well I voed to not spend any money in CW again, but they send me this card that says $20 off (with no minimum requirement). So if I am willing to go back in and get $20 worth of free stuff.

So you are not willing to purchase any products from CW but you will make a trip for the free stuff? Kind of like some people in America. Un-willing to work but more than willing to take Welfare. :@

I've purchased over $100k worth of RV's from them to include the products, installation of things and service. I think I'm due $20 back.

And a trip there for me is only about 8 miles down the road....

Sorry to question your integrity. Just that vows to some people mean more to some than others. Also, sorry you spent so much money at CW and have nothing but a $20 certificate to show for it.
And this is the new America. Judging people without any facts. Just saying it.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
OkSixpack wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
OkSixpack wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:
Well I voed to not spend any money in CW again, but they send me this card that says $20 off (with no minimum requirement). So if I am willing to go back in and get $20 worth of free stuff.

So you are not willing to purchase any products from CW but you will make a trip for the free stuff? Kind of like some people in America. Un-willing to work but more than willing to take Welfare. :@

It doesn't even resemble welfare. They evidently used to shop there, and got tired of them for some reason. Your remark is way off base and totally unnecessary.
Jim

Well how about you describing it? OP said he vowed to not spend any money at CW but will take the "freebee's" they offer. Resembles the description to me.

Ok, I will describe it. It is a marketing scheme. Pure and simple. No welfare, no mooching off of other taxpayers, nothing of the sort. You have no right to go badmouthing some one who takes advantage of a marketing scheme.
Jim
And btw, I am not saying anything bad about CW if it sounds that way at all. If anything, it is a great thing for them to do.
Jim

Oh and by the way 1968mooney, welcome to the forum, I see you are rather new here.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

OkSixpack
Explorer
Explorer
1968mooney wrote:
OkSixpack wrote:
1968mooney wrote:
wbwood wrote:

It doesn't even resemble welfare. They evidently used to shop there, and got tired of them for some reason. Your remark is way off base and totally unnecessary.
Jim

Well how about you describing it? OP said he vowed to not spend any money at CW but will take the "freebee's" they offer. Resembles the description to me.

Ok, I will describe it. It is a marketing scheme. Pure and simple. No welfare, no mooching off of other taxpayers, nothing of the sort. You have no right to go badmouthing some one who takes advantage of a marketing scheme.
Jim
And btw, I am not saying anything bad about CW if it sounds that way at all. If anything, it is a great thing for them to do.
Jim

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
I'm still waiting for Tom to get back with an answer....:(..Markiemark told us how it works, I hope Tom tells us how to get the coupons.....Dennis

It was a mailer... a card type...
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
I'm still waiting for Tom to get back with an answer....:(..Markiemark told us how it works, I hope Tom tells us how to get the coupons.....Dennis