cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Another new OTA antenna

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Winegard has announced another Razar antenna- pretty much a Winegard clone of the Jack- replacement head or complete non crank up.

The Razar z1:

-- Chris Bryant
18 REPLIES 18

n7bsn
Explorer
Explorer
I would expect that to not work as well as the ol "crank-up". Height above the rig matters.

That it can be "aimed" is good though.
2008 F350SD V10 with an 2012 Arctic Fox 29-5E
When someone tells you to buy the same rig they own, listen, they might be right. When they tell you to buy a different rig then they own, really pay attention, they probably know something you don't.

Chris_Bryant
Explorer
Explorer
Lynnmor wrote:
400 bucks for a small piece of plastic with other small parts. WOW!

WOW

That is an error- the full version is msrp of $109, the replacement head is msrp of $49. The $400 is for the Razar Automatic "dome".
-- Chris Bryant

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Trying to build a better mouse-trap again, hum?! Well, if they market it and claim it's the best thing since Grandma's Apple Butter, I imagine someone will purchase one, then be posting on these forums how disappointed they are!

You know, the old style spring loaded mouse trap on the small wooden board is still the best, and I've tried several new-fangled inventions to catch mice too. Same is true (in my opinion) with the old style bat wing!

It's kind of like that 55 year old antenna on the roof of my house. It pulls in television stations better than anything advertised today!

Lynnmor
Explorer
Explorer
400 bucks for a small piece of plastic with other small parts. WOW!

WOW