cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World a let down Update # 2

thecoles
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I PM'ed Rudy on the Response Team and asked if they could check into my orders specifically to see what the status was as a whole day had gone by since I was told they would look into it and get back to me.

I received a form letter type response from Armando Coronado a CW Supervisor basically thanking me for contacting them regarding my orders. They stated they are currently experiencing a delay in shipments and my orders should be fulfilled very soon. They apologized for any inconvenience this has caused and appreciate my patience. They stated if I have further questions or want to make changes to my order (what changes cancel?) please call them.

Anyway I guess I'm stuck as I don't have time to order the items elsewhere before I leave on my trip. With all the complaining about the service I am sure I'm the last one on the list to be serviced.
4 REPLIES 4

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Mistake #1: you ordered from CW
Mistake #2: you didn't cancel the order when given the chance

๐Ÿ˜‰

Cancel, cancel! Then go somewhere else for your stuff. Maybe you can get some if not most of it from a brick & mortar store in your area; what WalMart doesn't have, an RV dealership should have.
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

lanerd
Explorer II
Explorer II
OP... while we appreciate you taking the time to keep us updated on your on-going cw problem, it might be better if you just add to your original post rather than starting a new one. That way we all know what the problem was and prior up dates.

Again, thanks for keeping us in the loop. It is appreciated.

Ron
Ron & Sandie
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 42LH Cummins ISL 400hp
Toad: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2
Tow Bar: Sterling AT
Toad Brakes: Unified by U.S. Gear
TPMS: Pressure Pro
Member of: GS, FMCA, Allegro

RETIRED!! How sweet it is....

RV_CONUS
Explorer
Explorer
X10

After 5 years they still know how to spell Customer Service.

Amazon is my first stop, price comparisons, reviews, etc.

Companies that that can't spell CS, I don't care how much less expensive, don't even hit my list; cheaper vs headaches = no brainer for me.
2006 Allegro Open Roads 34WA
2015 GMC Terrain
2009 Blue OX Aventa LX
2009 Brake Buddy Classic

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
You can order from amazon get 2 day shipping