cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Internet Bully

rvsolutions
Explorer
Explorer
What does one have to do to get unsubscribed from your barrage of camping world emails? I have unsubscribed numerous times and they still keep coming! Please let us alone!
Don & Kathy Irvine

2013 Winnebago Via R,
2010 CRV Behind,
Lexie the Westie in charge!
FMCA 119467
18 REPLIES 18

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
You would probably do better posting this in the "Dear Marcus" section of this forum.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

edbehnke
Explorer
Explorer
this is a good example of why you MUST have more than one email address for******like this.
eddie and sandie
3402 Montana 2013
Ford F350 2015

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
rvsolutions wrote:
What does one have to do to get unsubscribed from your barrage of camping world emails? I have unsubscribed numerous times and they still keep coming! Please let us alone!

Check your preferences on this forum and UNCHECK all the boxes at the bottom for email approval for all the different companies. Sometimes they go in and recheck them. That's what happened to me. :R

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

Trackrig
Explorer II
Explorer II
Your email should let you direct spam straight to the trash so that you never see them. I know Gmail (for all of its faults) does a good job of it. If you let people know what you're using for email, I'm sure someone can help you.

Bill
Nodwell RN110 out moose hunting. 4-53 Detroit, Clark 5 spd, 40" wide tracks, 10:00x20 tires, 16,000# capacity, 22,000# weight. You know the mud is getting deep when it's coming in the doors.