cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unsubscribe does not work

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
I get emails from CW daily. I have used the unsubscribe link for the past 2 weeks and still get emails daily. How do I get off this train?
2013 ACE 29.2
8 REPLIES 8

4x4van
Explorer III
Explorer III
They can sign me up instantly, but it takes 2 weeks to "unsign" me? That's a crock. They should be able to stop spamming someone instantly. The "2 week" line is simply a way to continue to spam you, and hopefully you'll forget whether or not you actually "unsubscribed" and go through it all again.
We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R, '12 Husky TE310, '20 CanAm X3 X rs Turbo RR
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
Still getting them. Sent you a PM.
2013 ACE 29.2

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Effy,

It can take up to 10 days for those to completely cease. I would recommend giving it another couple of days and let me know if you are still receiving them after that ok? Thank you and have a good day!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn
Marcus Rapid Response Team

Effy
Explorer
Explorer
Still getting the emails, 3 this week.
2013 ACE 29.2

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Bucky Badger-

I have yours taken care of as well ok? Give it 10 days to completely cease. Let me know if you need anything else. Take care!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn

Thank you
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Bucky Badger-

I have yours taken care of as well ok? Give it 10 days to completely cease. Let me know if you need anything else. Take care!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn

Bucky_Badger
Explorer
Explorer
Effy wrote:
I get emails from CW daily. I have used the unsubscribe link for the past 2 weeks and still get emails daily. How do I get off this train?

same problem here
2010 F150 5.4, 3.55, 4x4, Equli-z-er Hitch
2007 Forest River Salem 27RB LE
and
2009 Nomad 3980

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Effy,

I have this take care of for you and these should completely cease within 10 days. I hope this helps and please let me know if you need anything else. Take care and have a good day!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn