cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World Internet Bully

rvsolutions
Explorer
Explorer
What does one have to do to get unsubscribed from your barrage of camping world emails? I have unsubscribed numerous times and they still keep coming! Please let us alone!
Don & Kathy Irvine

2013 Winnebago Via R,
2010 CRV Behind,
Lexie the Westie in charge!
FMCA 119467
18 REPLIES 18

4x4van
Explorer III
Explorer III
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
Hello rvsolutions,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you have experienced and have requested that we remove you from our email listing and those should fully cease within 2 weeks ok? If I can be of further assistance please just let me know. Thank you and have a good day!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn
Marcus Rapid Response Team

In today's world, with online connections traveling at the speed of light, unsubscribing should NOT take 2 weeks. That is simply a cop out and a way to stick it to the recipient by sending him 2 more weeks worth of crap. Then, after 3 weeks, you're still receiving spam but can't remember for sure if you unsubscribed... So you go through the process again. They can sign me up instantly, but can't "un-sign" me just as fast? Bull. Sorry, pet peeve.
We don't stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing!

2004 Itasca Sunrise M-30W
Carson enclosed ATV Trailer
-'85 ATC250R, '12 Husky TE310, '20 CanAm X3 X rs Turbo RR
Zieman Jetski Trailer
-'96 GTi, '96 Waveblaster II

Rollnhome
Explorer
Explorer
When the e mails stop he'll probably get PTSD from the bullying e mails. I can only guess at the fear of opening his inbox and the subsequent nightmares. ๐Ÿ™‚
2008 Discovery 40X towing a Jeep Grand Cherokee

jdb7566
Explorer
Explorer
Internet bully? That's a new one, thanks for the laughter, it made my day.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello rvsolutions,

I sincerely apologize for the trouble you have experienced and have requested that we remove you from our email listing and those should fully cease within 2 weeks ok? If I can be of further assistance please just let me know. Thank you and have a good day!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn
Marcus Rapid Response Team

Homer1
Explorer
Explorer
Go into your tool box and block their address. My spam filter does not do a good job of screening at all.

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
I still can not believe that people are STILL using their personal email addresses when using the internet.:R

All these years on the internet and when I open my personal email all that is there is from people I know and have given my email address to and am corresponding with. Zip zero spam etc.

BECAUSE......

All those years ago I created a dumb email off yahoo for use on anything and everything considered internet or has any connection to the internet or using 'any' local businesses I deal with in person that want an email, etc. Because they ALL sell your email address to other entities seconds after you enter it.

Once every couple of months I go in the dumb email account and hit 'delete all' without even looking at them, because I know everything on that address is junk that I did not request.

Read the private policies before you hit accept when using the internet. It's all in there how many thousands of companies your email will then be distributed to seconds after you hit accept!!

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.

cyntdon2010
Explorer
Explorer
use your shift Key and drag it. DELETE

NOW Stop your Crying over silly spam.

save it for the Real Problems in life.
2010 lacrosse T.T 318 bhs 34 ft,blue ox-tow bar,2005 FORD F-150 larait super crew,Firestone ready rite-air bags lift kit

TinyoneRV
Explorer
Explorer
I get 25 to 50 worthless emails a day and none of it is from GS or CW. I feel left out. But, it's really easy to scan the title and the sender and decide what to ignore. I also use two email accounts, one for mail I really want and one that I use for on-line ordering and stuff like that. C'mon, this is not a real problem.

Dtank
Explorer
Explorer
RinconVTR wrote:
These emails are intimidating? Cannot unsubscribe? Bullying?

Yeah...that's not going to fly...not in 2015!

Look at the email carefully. You have options. And hitting DELETE might be one of them.

Right on - and...

eliminating e-mail spam is easy!

GS junk mail is a bigger PITA.

Easy Solution - don't do business with CW or GS.

If you don't want to do that - complain to.... "Dear Marcus"..;)

UsualSuspect
Explorer
Explorer
edbehnke wrote:
this is a good example of why you MUST have more than one email address for******like this.

If you do a search that is why some folks get spam after they unchecked everything. They usually find out the email address they have now is not the one they use now. Has happened more than once. I unchecked all the boxes here, and the ones on the GS page. I always uncheck them on any forum or web store or you will get spam. Just a sign of the times.
2007 Fleetwood Excursion 40E Cat C7 350 HP
2007 Chev 2500HD D/A Long bed CC (Yes, it is my TOAD :B)
2011 Toyota Tundra
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (Backup towed)
Gone but not forgotten, 2008 Jayco 299 RLS

RinconVTR
Explorer
Explorer
These emails are intimidating? Cannot unsubscribe? Bullying?

Yeah...that's not going to fly...not in 2015!

Look at the email carefully. You have options. And hitting DELETE might be one of them.

Mountain_Mama
Explorer
Explorer
Mark them as Spam & that should make future ones go to your Spam folder in you email.
2003 Holiday Rambler Alumascape 34RLT

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Bully? The emails intimidating you?
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
If you opted out or unsubscribed they must remove you from their email list. This was part of the can spam act.