cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam Trip Planner files

bwodom
Explorer
Explorer
Is it possible to share a trip file from the Trip Planner? I know I can download to my Rand McNally GPS, but we are going on a trip with another couple and want to be able to share the trip file...no sense in both of us creating one!

I can print, or print to file .xps but cannot find a way to export in a format from which the others can upload.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2

billris
Explorer
Explorer
I have the same problem. I am planning a trip with three other people and would like to email the trip with all details. So far no luck. If I email the Itinerary, it goes through no problem. In Windows 10 and Internet Explorer there is a โ€œshareโ€ icon above the trip summary window in the upper right hand corner of the trip map. If I use this and send an email, the email goes to the recipient, but the link does not go anywhere. I have even gave one of the other parties my Good Sam user name and password. When they open Trip Planner on their computer and look at โ€œMy Tripsโ€, they only see their trips not mine. My only conclusion is that there must be something somewhere in my computer that tells Trip Planner were the trip files are located. This information does not get transferred to any other computer even in an email. I queried Good Sam Trip Planner Service, and Member Services but as yet have not received any responses. If or when I get any response, I will add to my comments.

KO
Explorer
Explorer
I thought that on the web page on lower right side there was an "export"option. Not sure what it exports to as I never had the need to do it.