cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good thing I'm not in a hurry

Ralph_Cramden
Explorer II
Explorer II
I needed a couple of tubes of Alpha Sealant in Beige. While sitting at the campground I did a quick Google search and Camping World was the first thing that popped up as having the beige in stock, so I ordered 3 tubes. That was last Thursday, early in the morning, my card was charged on Friday. I went to the website a few minutes ago and checked order status, and the order is still "awaiting shipping".

5 days and still awaiting shipping (which also had to be paid for) for an in stock item? The more things change, the more they stay the same. Slow Camping World Service as per usual and as experienced in the past. Since my last purchase a year or two ago which was a slow process, I thought maybe something had changed.......I guess not. Its odd how CW can take so long, and most other online retailers get items shipped out within 24 hours, usually faster. Should have known better I guess

That's it Camping World, I'm done.
Too many geezers, self appointed moderators, experts, and disappearing posts for me. Enjoy. How many times can the same thing be rehashed over and over?
21 REPLIES 21

jarata1
Explorer
Explorer
Why would you ever buy from camping world

BadgerMcAdams
Explorer
Explorer
wanderingaimlessly wrote:
It's all about trade, as in
Take your money
give you the business

To quote from a Sci-Fi show, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine...From the Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:

The Number One Rule: Once you have their money, you never give it back.

Hope they get your stuff to you soon...

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
Funny, you b###h, moan, and groan. Camping World just s keeps on selling more and making more money. Makes you look kind of foolish, don't it?

wanderingaimles
Explorer
Explorer
It's all about trade, as in
Take your money
give you the business

newman_fulltime
Explorer
Explorer
wait till they tell you advertised sales are only online and dont honor them instore.Even rho there is nothing that says sales are ojline only .

As another note if anybody needs a 30/20 breaker buy them at homedepot for 9.99 not 24.99 at camping world

Tom_M1
Explorer
Explorer
A few years ago I needed a gasket for my Generac generator. Camping World was the only distributor in my area. The price of the gasket was 65 cents. Shipping $11.00. Needless to say I did not purchase it.
Tom
2005 Born Free 24RB
170ah Renogy LiFePo4 drop-in battery 400 watts solar
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
Minneapolis, MN

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello Ralph Cramden,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I apologize for the delays you are experiencing with your order. I would like to look into this further. Please provide your order number and contact information in a private message.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team