cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kim Komando: where'd she go?

jimhaz2402
Explorer
Explorer
Over the past 5 yrs. her computer information was in my Mailbox on a daily basis. A couple of months ago it quit coming. So I registered again (no, I never was a member of her Club). Nothing happened!
Is she still in business or must I pay to hear from her again on my laptop? Thanks. jim
7 REPLIES 7

wcjeep
Explorer
Explorer
I still get lots of stuff from her.

chevyman2
Explorer
Explorer
WOW, I still get her in my inbox. 3 of them everyday. Maybe she had a problem with her server. Or maybe your antivirus/spamware software is putting her in your spam box now. Either way, you should start getting her again soon I would think. If not, try doing as Jimhaz suggests.
Tim-DW(Kathy)
12 Chevy Sonic DD, 03 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE, 2001 Jayco KIWI
If a "nightmare" is considered a dream-then I am living the dream

jimhaz2402
Explorer
Explorer
Someone on another forum said he experienced the same thing. So he un-subscribed, then re-subscribed. Voila!!I always check my spam box, but it's not there. j

dad2aprincess
Explorer
Explorer
She is still on the radio 9am-12Noon Central time on Saturdays. Her website is komando.com. You're right, though, I haven't received her newsletters in a while either.
2015 Holiday Rambler Ambassador 38DBT

LynnandCarol
Explorer
Explorer
check your spam box, this is now where her news letter shows up in my gmail account. you should be able to fix it by id-ing the emails as non-spam.

amandasgramma
Explorer
Explorer
never mind
My mind is a garden. My thoughts are the seeds. My harvest will be either flower or weeds

Dee and Bob
plus 2 spoiled cats
On the road FULL-TIME.......see ya there, my friend

haydoracin
Explorer
Explorer
It appears, unsolicited, on my Facebook page everyday. Don't know why.
Hayden & Jan
1994 Southwind 33L P-Chassis 454
2006 Chevrolet HHR
OTY (Mini Dachsund)