cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Loosing faith

WDW_BWV
Explorer
Explorer
Bought a bunch of stuff last fall. Great prices great service. Just renewed membership for 2 years. WAS PROMISED $25.00 gift card rebate on 2 years. NEVER CAME. Waited to put order in, we did and now 9 days later it's still in packing mode. Called for help. Got tired of waiting after 30 minutes. Calling again now, been here for 15 minutes so far. I'd drive to the buffalo store to pick things up but after 2 trips to a store with half empty shelves I ordered on line.

Funny thing ..... You've had my money for 9 days...........

I expect better. I deserve better.
6 REPLIES 6

WDW_BWV
Explorer
Explorer
Rudy thanks for the offer. I endured a rediclious 35 minute hold to speak with an agent. I canceled my order. I was informed it could take 8 days for a refund. WHY? You folks working on the float of customers money? Second I was told the reason for the poor service ( call answering and fulfillment ) was because "it's our busy season". That is just plain stupid. That we would be like Walmart running out of hot dogs on the 4th if July. Logistic supply chains and web management are time sensitive the slower you are the few customers you have. I would suggest Selling out to Amazon because it's pretty obvious your management has no clue.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello WDW.BWV, Thank you for your post. I would like to have our executive desk investigate this for you. Can you send me a private message with your order number or web id and contact information. I will get that over to our executives desk for investigation on your order and follow up with you.

Thank you... Rudy, Camping World response team.

GENECOP
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good title, people generally fall into two camps when it comes to CW.......Loosing Faith, and Lost Faith.....

Dick_B
Explorer
Explorer
Where is Marcus when you need him?
Dick_B
2003 SunnyBrook 27FKS
2011 3/4 T Chevrolet Suburban
Equal-i-zer Hitch
One wife, two electric bikes (both Currie Tech Path+ models)

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
-o
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
you can expect but you won't get better from CW. I quit them back in the early 80's over bad service. looks to me like they haven't changed in all these years. I found that when I bought my TT I asked for a 10% discount and I got it and have used it for years. don't have to join a club and get no shipping charges from my local dealer.