cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

nw forum

MainerBob
Explorer
Explorer
I think it would be interesting to have a new forum devoted to smart phones and apps that then use. Almost everyone has one by now and there are enough issues and questions about their use. I think this would warrant a whole new forum. Anyone agree?

MainerBob
Samsung Galaxy S4mini
2007 Keystone Everest 293P, 32'
2006 Silvarado 2500HD Duramax, SRW, CC, Short Bed, 4x4
Sidewinder,16K Draw-Tite Slider
Chloe, Standard Poodle
Charlie, Tibetan Terrier
8 REPLIES 8

I think if its a question related to smartphone use while RVing, then the Technology Corner is appropriate. If its a question about operation, or a specific issue with a smartphone, then I think you're better off referencing the Howard Forums.

Almot
Explorer III
Explorer III
There are problems with smart phones as with any technology. And there are many forums to discuss those problems. For Android alone there is at least a dozen. For RV-related questions on smartphones, like navigation apps, using wireless for TV etc, there is this Technology forum indeed.

AllegroD
Nomad
Nomad
Maybe a new category in the Technology forumn, instead of a new forumn.

96Bounder30E
Explorer II
Explorer II
Moved from Tech Issues
Eric
96 Bounder 30E-F53(460)
stock Ford intake w/K&N air filter
used Thorley headers
new Banks resonator, muffler, tail pipe and 4" polished SS exhaust tip

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
I have no problems with my Smart Phone. I just hand it to the wife and say, "there it is!" No problem!

old_guy
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't be much help in the instruction of the use of the smart phone. I have enough troubles with mine.

powderman426
Explorer
Explorer
sch911 wrote:
We already have the Technology Corner forum. Which is reserved for that purpose. Just need to get people thinking about it when they post. For me I don't follow individual forums. I watch all of them using the Newest link all the time....

Same here.
Ron & Charlotte
WD8CBT since 1976
32' Gulfstream Ameri-Camp & 05 Ram QC LB

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left

I never fail, I just succeed in finding out what doesn't work

sch911
Explorer
Explorer
We already have the Technology Corner forum. Which is reserved for that purpose. Just need to get people thinking about it when they post. For me I don't follow individual forums. I watch all of them using the Newest link all the time....
OEM Auto Engineer- Embedded Software Team
09 Holiday Rambler Endeavor 41SKQ Cummins ISL
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Toad