cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem with Fox News app on IPhone

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
Last night this started. The app opens and just a couple seconds later it closes. Every other app is fine. Tried deleting and downloading the app again, but still the same results.
2006 Mandalay 40E motorcoach
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ
15 REPLIES 15

Happytraveler
Explorer
Explorer
Fox News App just had an update for crashes.
Charlie, a male Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
Katie, a female Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thanks! It's done now
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ

TechWriter
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:
Kind of wish they did this site like Facebook so we could block some people with unhelpful comments.

You can block people here . . . My Forums > Block Members
2004 - 2010 Part Timer (35โ€™ 2004 National RV Sea Breeze 8341 - Workhorse)
2010 - 2021 Full Timer (41โ€™ 2001 Newmar Mountain Aire 4095 DP - Cummins)
2021 - ??? Part Timer (31โ€™ 2001 National RV Sea View 8311 - Ford)
www.rvSeniorMoments.com
DISH TV for RVs

Happytraveler
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:
Kind of wish they did this site like Facebook so we could block some people with unhelpful comments. As a Fox listener you can bet I have my opinions that don't align with everyone else , but this isn't the place and I'm smart enough to know that

Facebook, Twitter has its own agenda, like some others search sites. RV.net keeps it clean that is refreshing for a change.:C

hindes
Explorer
Explorer
I'm having the same problem with the Fox News app on my Kindle Fire. They must be having problems with their apps.

Jim

NRALIFR
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:
Kind of wish they did this site like Facebook so we could block some people with unhelpful comments. As a Fox listener you can bet I have my opinions that don't align with everyone else , but this isn't the place and I'm smart enough to know that

If he had any integrity he'd delete his own post before the mod does it.

Totally uncalled for.

:):)
2001 Lance 1121 on a 2016 F450 โ€˜Scuse me while I whinge.
And for all you Scooby-Doo and Yosemite Sam typesโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ..Letโ€™s Go Brandon!!!

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ

Happytraveler
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't had any problems with Fox News App. So far it's running Great.

mich800
Explorer
Explorer
There just was a new ios update. Did you recently update your ios or the Fox app? Maybe one is buggy with the other. I.E. old app with the new ios or new app with old ios is creating the issue. I have had that happen with other apps. Just had to wait for an update to correct the issue.

Those referenced comments have been deleted. If any others popup, just click Notify Moderator for the specific post.

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
Good grief, can't even post on a RV site without some dummies injecting politics.
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ

MarkTwain
Explorer
Explorer
DC&MC wrote:
As I said in first post I had already deleted and redownloaded. Didn't fix it. I just did it again and it seems to have fixed it. Evidently I had to remove it twice to make a difference.

As the computer techs tell you when you ask what caused a specific issue " it was just a computer clich"!!!!!

DC_MC
Explorer II
Explorer II
As I said in first post I had already deleted and redownloaded. Didn't fix it. I just did it again and it seems to have fixed it. Evidently I had to remove it twice to make a difference.
2017 Ram PU
2017 Harley Road King
Home base Yuma AZ

Mandalay_Parr
Explorer
Explorer
Mine is the same way.
Jerry Parr
Full-time
2005 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350, 4 Slides