cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Home Theater Issues

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone have any idea who manufactures this system or where to locate a manual online or otherwise? Just bought a used (very slightly used) 2005 Montana 3400RL. The sound system says "Home Theater System QR2000" but there are no manuals with it and a Google search is not providing any useful information.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Searching for diesel TV, Prodigy
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL
Selling 2010 Keystone Passport 256RLS

"Wherever you go, there you are"
6 REPLIES 6

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
BB_TX wrote:
Good luck. I have an '07 Montana that had a no-name system in it. No name on the unit, the remote, or the manual. Best thing that happened is it died and I replaced it with a name brand purchased at Best Buy.
Go over and join up on the Montana Owners Club forum. Lots of knowledge and help with your Montana there. I remember someone knowing the brand of those units at one time but I don't remember what it was. I seem to remember they were no longer in business.

I checked out the link but it seems as though the site is abandoned. Too bad as it looks like it was a good site at one time.
Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL

HedoTravelers
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. I have found what you guys have posted but it appears none of it applies to this unit unfortunately. I cannot believe nobody has any info on this thing. It seems to work well but I am having trouble with some of the settings.
Respect,
Brent

TV ~
Rig ~
Keystone Montana 3400RL

punomatic
Explorer
Explorer
HedoTravelers wrote:
Anyone have any idea who manufactures this system or where to locate a manual online or otherwise? Just bought a used (very slightly used) 2005 Montana 3400RL. The sound system says "Home Theater System QR2000" but there are no manuals with it and a Google search is coming up blank.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go: Toshiba QR 2000 Manual
DW and Me
2016 Riverside White Water Retro 195
2014 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab
Formerly, I used to work for the department of redundancy department.

Life in Black and Blue

Mandalay_Parr
Explorer
Explorer
Found two hits on Google.

Toshiba Home Theater System QR2000 manuals, user manuals ...
Toshiba Home Theater System QR2000 manuals, user manuals, owners manuals how-to instructions, help and tips Toshiba Home Theater System QR2000 ...
audio.manualsonline.com/โ€ฆme_theater_system/p/QR2000

QR2000 home theater system > toshiba home theater server ...
ManualsOnline product support member asks: QR2000 home theater system for a toshiba home theater server QR2000. Find out the answer for free and ...
tv.manualsonline.com/โ€ฆ0-home-theater-system-3346458
Jerry Parr
Full-time
2005 Mandalay 40B
Cat C7 350, 4 Slides
Blue Ox, Brake Buddy
2004 CR-V Toad
jrparr@att.net
602-321-8141
K7OU - Amateur Radio
Kenwood Radios
ARRL, W5YI, & LARC VE
SKYWARN Weather Spotter

71stang99
Explorer
Explorer
I replaced my Samsung unit from Dutchmen with a Sony unit. One thing I forgot to check that the ohm rating of the speakers for the surround sound which is 3 ohm while the unit wants 8. So far it works okay but would like to replace the speakers, any ideas?

BB_TX
Nomad
Nomad
Good luck. I have an '07 Montana that had a no-name system in it. No name on the unit, the remote, or the manual. Best thing that happened is it died and I replaced it with a name brand purchased at Best Buy.
Go over and join up on the Montana Owners Club forum. Lots of knowledge and help with your Montana there. I remember someone knowing the brand of those units at one time but I don't remember what it was. I seem to remember they were no longer in business.