cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

T-Mobile Senior plan

Sourdough_Biscu
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen ads for T-Mobile offering a plan for $60 for two lines, unlimited talk, text, data, with Netflix included as well. Seems almost too good to pass up. I'd be interested in hearing from anyone using the plan for pros and cons.
22 REPLIES 22

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
Netflix is not included in that plan. We have that plan and checked. We have no service at a LOT of campsites, but we don't NEED phone access most of the time. When our parents were still alive, we would not have considered that plan.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
We switched to it because of the "deal." Problem was, we got little or no service lots of places we go. Kept it for just over a week and we switched back to Verizon.
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro

Hank_MI
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at that plan but along with our 2 phones we also have our sons, his fiancรฉ and our daughters phone on our family plan. We have the $40, all unlimited, all taxes included plan. We got it when they were offering a 20% discount, so that's $32 a phone. Then we get $10 off any line that uses 2gig or less of data in a month and money off for autopay. Bottom line, $20 a month per line if you use 2 gig or less. Anybody that goes over has to pay an extra $10.

I'm using my phone as a hotspot right now.

SidecarFlip
Explorer III
Explorer III
We have Boost Mobile (Sprint), 2 lines, 30 bucks each, unlimited everything and it works just about everywhere. I'm happy.
2015 Backpack SS1500
1997 Ford 7.3 OBS 4x4 CC LB

WNYBob
Explorer
Explorer
I've had the T-Mobile 55+ plan for a few months now. I have 3 lines for $70, including one for our "land line" or LineLink, which runs off my Fios router. Unlimited Phone. Data and Text.

I have a BlackBerry 10x that has a hotspot and tethering features in it. Works great an I don't need an extra line!

I was paying $120+ for 4 lines on a limited plan with T-Mobile.

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
The only down side is the coverage. If it works where you live/travel then it's great. The data is also for use on your phone so you would not be able to connect to your laptop or other devices to share the data with other devices. I don't know if there is a tethering fee or a separate hotspot available at an affordable price.
https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/t-mobile-one-unlimited-55
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

beliveauj
Explorer
Explorer
Works great and we live in a small central Minnesota town.Just ask people in your area.
Jim & Jeanne fulltiming and loving it.
Buddy and Emma (Silky Terriers)
2003 Ford F350 Crew Cab "King Ranch" Power Stroke 6.0
2007 Mobile Suites 36SB3 Extra Class Amateur Radio Operator

kerrlakeRoo
Explorer
Explorer
It's fine if you live in a large city, They dont work where I live in Va.