cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Awesome-Gas Grill?

rhartman911
Explorer
Explorer
Took 5th wheel out for the first time last week it was awesome and I chalk it up to all the good advise from this forum everything I fixed worked great.
What does everyone do for a Bar-B-Q, I brought my medium size gas grill but is there a smaller portable gas grill one that works good? would like to store it on trailer instead of taking up truck bed space, there seems to be a lot of fake reviews trying to sale their portable grills so just thought I would ask here and see what others carry with them.
Most I would ever cook would be 6 ears of corn,6 chicken breast
50 REPLIES 50

hmknightnc
Explorer
Explorer
We've carried one of these for 3 years now. Easily portable but big enough to cook for a large crowd. Good temperature control and way hot enough to sear steaks. Took regulator off and runs off aux connection on FW

SS Tailgating Grill

taviking22
Explorer
Explorer
Bird Freak wrote:
Another Weber Q200 fan here.

DITTO!
taviking22
Omaha, NE

'06 2500HD Silverado 4X4, Duramax LBZ, Firestone air bags
2008 Tracker Pro Guide V-16 Boat
2012 Jayco Pinnacle 31RLTS

Lantley
Nomad
Nomad
Queens Carriage wrote:
Coleman road trip grill worst grill I ever owned. Glad it is in the dumpster and gone.

I wish I could have caught you before it hit the dumpster!
My road trip work great. I like the built in stand and side table.

I have the large griddle and pot grate. I can boil water with the Coleman or make breakfast on the griddle with ease. My road trip is very versatile.
19'Duramax w/hips, 2022 Alliance Paradigm 390MP >BD3,r,22" Blackstone
r,RV760 w/BC20,Glow Steps, Enduraplas25,Pedego
BakFlip,RVLock,Prog.50A surge ,Hughes autoformer
Porta Bote 8.0 Nissan, Sailun S637

robsouth
Explorer
Explorer
Not a gas fan here. We use the Weber Smokey Joe almost exclusively. I just like the charcoal cooking better than gas.
"Sometimes I just sit and think. Sometimes I just sit." "Great minds like a think."

FranknDiane
Explorer
Explorer
Weber Q200 for our family..we absolutely love it. Wish we would have replaced our old grill sooner. We love cooking over the open fire, but there are times it is nice to have dinner done quickly and the weber q fits the bill perfectly!
Frank, Diane, Tyler (our teenager) & Duke (the cat)
2012 Chevy 3500HD Duramax,Crew Cab, 4x4,DRW
2013 Voltage 3600
2000 Harley Electra Glide Classic

deleted-2
Explorer
Explorer
Weber baby Q here (Q 100)

I don't know why I waited so long.
Bought based on the number of recommendations here.

Wife likes me again because I can't wait to use it every day at dinner and sometimes breakfast.
Easiest cooker I've used to date.

sgrizzle
Explorer
Explorer
Bob & Ann wrote:
We like our Weber 200. It cooks very evenly and does not take up a lot of space. Before that we had the Coleman Road Trip (Blue). Cooked well but was heavy and getting rid of the grease water was a mess.

x2 on the weber. Have had it for two years now and I use it for camping and tailgating!

Queens_Carriage
Explorer
Explorer
Coleman road trip grill worst grill I ever owned. Glad it is in the dumpster and gone.

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Weber Q200. It is the best built grill I have ever had
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Bird_Freak
Explorer II
Explorer II
Another Weber Q200 fan here.
Eddie
03 Fleetwood Pride, 36-5L
04 Ford F-250 Superduty
15K Pullrite Superglide
Old coach 04 Pace Arrow 37C with brakes sometimes.
Owner- The Toy Shop-
Auto Restoration and Customs 32 years. Retired by a stroke!
We love 56 T-Birds

campinginthewoo
Explorer
Explorer
Well seeing most all of my cooking is done over the fire when I cant I just use the walmart gas grill it's small and portable and after 10 plus years it's still going strong but then again I haven't used it much....Can't get that smoky cooked over wood flavor using gas :B Cant see spending a lot of money on something I'm only using as a backup but that's my opinion.
"Our family is a circle of love and strength.
With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love.
Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger. "

dan-nickie
Explorer
Explorer
Weber 100, 120 or Weber 200.
I liked the one we keep in the RV so much we got another one for the brick house.
Dan and Nickie
2014 Forest River Berkshire 390RB

iawoody2
Explorer
Explorer
Got a Char Broil infared electric for $109, and works great.

iawoody2
Explorer
Explorer
Got a Char Broil infared electric for $109, and works great.

Artum_Snowbird
Explorer
Explorer
We needed the smallest quality grill we could find, and this Magma product fit into our camper compartment with room to spare.

Magma Grill
Mike
2012 Winnebago Impulse Silver 26QP
2005 16.6 Double Eagle
2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
previously Snowbird Campers,
Triple E Motorhome and Fifth Wheel