cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks to everyone on rv.net

mighty7sd
Explorer
Explorer
I wanted to thank everyone at rv.net for all of the great information. I just picked up my first trailer yesterday and it went more smoothly than I could have hoped. Besides going to a few dealers, looking at mfr websites and reading trailer life, I got the majority of my info from the users here. I went from knowing zero about this lifestyle, to trading in my car for a truck and purchasing a new trailer in 6 months. I plan to be around for a while once we start to use it and to pay it forward. For anyone else that is starting out blank as well, this is a great place to be.
2010 Chevy 2500 CC 4x4, Pullrite Superglide Autoslide
2016 Keystone Hideout 308BHDS
12 REPLIES 12

Paleo_Ron
Explorer
Explorer
Glad people could be of help to you. Just remember to keep in touch with this site and to lend your expertise from time to time as your knowledge and experience increase. That's the best way to say thanks! Happy trails.

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
We started RVing 13 years ago, and thanks to the info here(and foibles shared), we've had a pretty uneventful time of it. The memories that stand out (and there are hundreds) are happy ones 🙂 Welcome; and have a wonderful time camping!
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

SusanDallas
Explorer
Explorer
I have just put a down payment on my first travel trailer. The people on this forum were a big help. Another huge help to me was a book I got from the library. It is called The Complete Idiots Guide To RVing by Brent Peterson. It has checklists for hooking up and setting up your trailer at the campground. It covers fith wheel RVs, trailers and pickup campers. The book covers everything. I have ordered this book from Amazon and it will be traveling with me.

musicman54
Explorer
Explorer
thanks nice rig that is what this site is about to help eacvhother even us longtimers please ask anything there are no silly questions

Jim2007
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. Nice rig. Congrats. Jim2007
TV: 2016 Dodge 2500 Diesel
Rig: 2013 Heartland, Sundance, 5th wheel

naturist
Nomad
Nomad
I'm sure you are most welcome to the advice, helpful hints, wild opinions, etc. Welcome to the scrum! And best wishes for many years of delightful camping/RVing experiences.

outdoorlovers
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations. We, too, got our start from RV.Net several years ago. Happy RVing.
2012 Dodge Ram 2500, Cummins turbo diesel, 6 speed, 4X4, tow package
2014 Jayco FW Eagle HT 26.5 RLS
Yamaha EF2400iS gen

Wiscampsin
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, exciting times are ahead for you.

hbrady
Explorer
Explorer
Nice setup!
2015 RAM 2500 HD Crew Cab w/ 5.7L Gas
2018 SportTrek 290vik
Blue Ox SwayPro

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats! Thanks for letting us know you got info you needed here.

VoodooMedicineM
Explorer
Explorer
Nice unit
Bill and Joey the dog

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats on your new purchase. The rig looks really great in your signature line! Happy Camping now!