cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Using My Class C RV

delpearson
Explorer
Explorer
Hello everyone, I am new member in this forum. Recently, I and my wife bought one C class RV. We have not enough experience about RV. I will try get good knowledge about RV here.
7 REPLIES 7

delpearson
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you so much for your commenting.

JimK-NY
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can learn pretty much everything you would ever want to know and way more. Just be careful as with all forums and look for consensus advice. You will quickly be able to recognize who know and those who are just spouting off opinions based on ignorance.

memtb
Explorer
Explorer
Matt_Colie wrote:
I always urge new owners to camp in the driveway first. You will discover a whole lot real fast and correcting it will not be too inconvenient.

Matt

All of the posts are relevant and recommended....especially the โ€œcamping-outโ€ in the driveway! If youโ€™re going to have issues.....better while at home, where they can be addressed!

Of course.....you wonโ€™t learn how to change a flat, replace a broken spring, replace a broken serpentine belt, ect.,ect.! But.....thatโ€™s the fun of RV ownership! :B memtb
Todd & Marianne
Miniature Schnauzer's - Sundai, Nellie & Maggie Mae
2007 Dodge Ram 3500, 6.7 Cummins, 6 speed manual, 3.73 ratio, 4x4
2004 Teton Grand Freedom, 39'
2007 Bigfoot 30MH26Sl

Matt_Colie
Explorer
Explorer
I always urge new owners to camp in the driveway first. You will discover a whole lot real fast and correcting it will not be too inconvenient.

Matt
Matt & Mary Colie
A sailor, his bride and their black dogs (one dear dog is waiting for us at the bridge) going to see some dry places that have Geocaches in a coach made the year we married.

Jayco-noslide
Explorer
Explorer
We have a 15 year old 30 ft. Class C so lots of opinions and answers to questions. There's so much to learn; no sense in trying to learn it all at once. Prioritize being safe and avoiding major damage to the unit. Drive defensively and watch your sides, rear and overhead. Keep it slow and don't worry about slowing traffic down.
Jayco-noslide

IAMICHABOD
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome to the Forum.

A good start would to post all your question in the Class C sub forum.Click here

Also there will be a FAQ at the top of the page.Frequently Asked Questions about Class C's

That should give you a good start.

Welcome and have fun.
2006 TIOGA 26Q CHEVY 6.0 WORKHORSE VORTEC
Former El Monte RV Rental
Retired Teamster Local 692
Buying A Rental Class C

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Start by reading a good long article on electricity. Then study santitizing your water system.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad