cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A brag on TST Tire pressure system company

DannyA
Explorer
Explorer
I send them an email this afternoon figuring they would get it Monday.
10 minutes later I had a response.
You see my monitor fell and broke the antenna, I explained to them and they are sending a new one tomorrow free. My monitor was an older one and getting the new upgrade. To me that is a quality company worthy of doing business with. Thank you TST!!!
2013 Sabre 290 REDS 5th wheel
2011 F250 Ford diesel

Mark Twain wrote: "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
9 REPLIES 9

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
dave_smith wrote:
Bobbo wrote:
I emailed them to ask what battery it took so I could replace the battery. Even though it was out of warranty, they mailed me a new receiver, gratis.

Interesting. How long ago was this? I had the same problem & also asked about the battery type. Was told it would be cheaper to replace the rcvr, which they gladly sold me for $60. I wonder if they've tightened up their famous customer service? Come to think about it, last time I needed new o-rings I had to pay for those too...

I don't remember exactly, but somewhere around 2015 or 2016.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB

John_Wayne
Explorer II
Explorer II
With luck they'll send the new receiver which now has a color screen. I think it's an 80.00 upgrade and will work with the old senders.
John & Carol Life members
01 31'Sea View single slide, F53 V-10 with 134,000 miles and counting.
2012 Jeep Liberty Smi brake system
Security by Bentley
God Bless

KF6HCH

dave_smith1
Explorer
Explorer
Bobbo wrote:
I emailed them to ask what battery it took so I could replace the battery. Even though it was out of warranty, they mailed me a new receiver, gratis.

Interesting. How long ago was this? I had the same problem & also asked about the battery type. Was told it would be cheaper to replace the rcvr, which they gladly sold me for $60. I wonder if they've tightened up their famous customer service? Come to think about it, last time I needed new o-rings I had to pay for those too...
Regards,
Dave & Kristi Smith
----------------------
2013 Arctic Fox 29-5K FW
2011 Ford F350 Lariat
Visit our RV site!

mike_brez
Explorer
Explorer
I think I'm going to drop mine :B
1998 36 foot Country Coach Magna #5499 Single slide
Gillig chassis with a series 40
02 Ford F250 7.3 with a few mods
2015 Wrangler JKU

pawpaw47
Explorer
Explorer
Another fan of TST! Great company, great system (RV507)!
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2015 Starcraft AR-One 18QB
2014 GMC w/6.2L & max tow pkge.

edatlanta
Explorer
Explorer
I vote very positive for TST. I have their 507 system and have had it in service for 9 years. 4 sensors on my truck and 4 on my fifth wheel. Over the course of 9 years I had a problem with the monitor and they replaced it for free (I don't remember if it was out of warranty of not, but I'm thinking it was). I have also had 2 sensors that failed within the last couple of years (the second one 2 weeks ago). I always carry a 2 pack of spares and a quick recode and I was back in service.

Great product and great company.
Ed
KM4STL

2006 GMC 2500HD CCSB 4x4 Duramax/Allison, Titan 52 gallon fuel tank, Prodigy Controller, B&W Companion Hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-PT50C, TST Systems 507 TPMS
2010 Jayco Designer 35RLTS,Cummins/Onan RV QG 5500 EVAP
Fulltime since 2010

rexlion
Explorer
Explorer
Same here! I broke a sensor when I got too close to a high curb. They sent me a free replacement!
Mike G.
Liberty is meaningless where the right to utter one's thoughts and opinions has ceased to exist. That, of all rights, is the dread of tyrants. --Frederick Douglass
photo: Yosemite Valley view from Taft Point

Germania
Explorer
Explorer
I also have received excellent svc from TST

Bobbo
Explorer II
Explorer II
I had one of their systems that was about 2 years out of warranty. The battery in the receiver failed. It would work while plugged in, but as soon as it was unplugged, it would die. I emailed them to ask what battery it took so I could replace the battery. Even though it was out of warranty, they mailed me a new receiver, gratis. They even apologized for my having to reprogram the sending units into the new receiver.
Bobbo and Lin
2017 F-150 XLT 4x4 SuperCab w/Max Tow Package 3.5l EcoBoost V6
2017 Airstream Flying Cloud 23FB