cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

A Friendly Reminder.

jplante4
Explorer
Explorer
Last year, a few noses got put out of joint about holiday wishes. In order to preempt any hard feelings, I will be following this policy.

First, the official rule

Open Roads Forum Rules & Policies
#9. Political and religious posts, pictures, links, signatures etc. are not allowed in these forums and will be removed without notice or discussion.

Now, I DO NOT have a problem with Merry Christmas. Holiday wishes that cross the line from "Merry Christmas" to born again, Bible thumping preaching posts will be deleted.

As soon as some heathen complains about a thread, it will be deleted. I don't need angry non-Christian emails in my inbox on Christmas morning.

To all the posters here, I will leave you with this one little tidbit. Not everyone here had a Currier and Ives, It's A Wonderful Life Christmas. Some people were below the poverty line and the Christmas season is full of really bad memories. It's not peace and joy for everyone. I urge you to re-read a post before you post it and keep these people in mind.

I am closing this thread now because, quite frankly, it's not open to discussion. This is the policy I will be following. If you have a problem with this, PM me.
Jerry & Jeanne
1996 Safari Sahara 3530 - 'White Tiger'
CAT 3126/Allison 6 speed/Magnum Chassis
2014 Equinox AWD / Blue Ox
0 REPLIES 0