cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

add an air conditioner

bgant4
Explorer
Explorer
What does it cost to add a 15,000 btu ac? The wiring is in place.
8 REPLIES 8

ronc2500hd
Explorer
Explorer
Just added another AC (13.5 btu)to my TT and total was just over $1000 at HW in Katy Tx. It was in the shop for front cap repaint and I figured since it was there why not.

MrWizard
A/C about $700~800 hundred
the rest is labor
get 13.5K btu mach-3 ON SALE FOR LESS than $600 a camping world
i was just looking at the june (2) month sales flyer
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

mlts22
Explorer
Explorer
Since the wiring is already there, it isn't too bad a task, mainly getting the A/C physically hoisted and plopped into place. I'd also say around a grand + labor.

lawnspecialties
Explorer
Explorer
At my dealer, we had an extra AC added to our former Cyclone. the wiring was already in place. $1000 for everything.

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is this an extra air conditioner , in addition to one already installed ? If so it may need additional electric , such as a 50 amp circuit !

wanderingbob
Explorer II
Explorer II
Is this an extra air conditioner , in addition to one already installed ? If so it may need additional electric , such as a 50 amp circuit !

Water-Bug
Explorer
Explorer
Got mine for $300+ but there was a lot of yelling and screaming, on a sales room floor, involved. I was taking delivery of a brand new 2013 Montana. The stealer had parked it on a hot tarmac in 95+ degree weather and turned the AC on 15 minutes before our arrival. At that point, the AC wasn't even cooling the ducts. I refused delivery and the "What can we do to make it right?" conversation came up. Had they parked the 5er in the shade and turned the AC on sooner, the subject would have never come up. It was northern Michigan and days over 80 degrees were unusual. Got the second air for dealer cost with no labor charges.I don't feel guilty because I know they were making $$$$$ on the sale.

MrWizard
Price of the A/c unit..plus installation charges
You can check camping world and Other RV supplies online
Prices will carry by location
$1000 maybe less
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s