cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Arctic Fox with Hensley Hitch

WoodturnerII
Explorer
Explorer
I am planning on buying a Arctic Fox trailer and towing with either a Hensley or ProPride hitch. The newer Arctic Fox designs integrate the propane tank cover into the front cap design of the trailer. I am not sure if the adjusting jacks or brackets will fit on the trailer. The propane tank holder is welded to the A-frame. Is anyone towing with this setup and if so, how did you make modifications?

Thanks for your assistance.
3 REPLIES 3

93Cobra2771
Explorer
Explorer
As said above, they offer snap up brackets to allow for clearance issues. You probably won't know until you get the trailer, though.

The measurement from the center point on the coupler to the mount point with the screw jack brackets is 25-1/2", + or - 1/2". But the actually mounting points for the screw jacks is about 2" away from the edge of the frame. I've seen them mounted on v nose travel trailers before with no issues.
Richard White
2011 F150 Ecoboost SCREW 145" 4x4
Firestone Ride-Rite Air Springs/Air Lift Wireless Controller
2006 Sportsmen by KZ 2604P (30')
Hensley Arrow

carringb
Explorer
Explorer
My Weekend Warrior had a molded propane cover and it fit just fine with the standard Hensley screw-jacks. They stand off even further than a standard snap-up chain bracket.
2000 Ford E450 V10 VAN! 450,000+ miles
2014 ORV really big trailer
2015 Ford Focus ST

Lspangler
Explorer
Explorer
Both propride and hensley offer snap up brackets.

I have the propride on my windjammer which is a v-nose. My jacks are 1/2 inch from the sides of the v but it works great

Linc