cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Best tow set up

josslund
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced my Jeep Liberty with a 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid. Sold my Falcon 2 tow bar and Brake buddy with the tow car. So, what does the brain trust recommend now for a tow bar and braking system.
John and Lisa
2019 Tiffin 33AA
'20 Ford Escape Hybrid
6 REPLIES 6

travisc
Explorer
Explorer
I used the road master night hawk, and the demo stay and play duo,, we upgraded from the even brake and sterling towbars.
Winnebago Access 24V

F1bNorm
Explorer
Explorer
Ready Brute is available with different connectors including Roadmaster.

josslund wrote:
Looks like I have to go with Roadmaster, since they are the only ones I can find with a baseplate for my 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid. Looking at either the Falcon All Terrain or the Sterling. Any input on these two would be appreciated.
F1BNorm

josslund
Explorer
Explorer
Looks like I have to go with Roadmaster, since they are the only ones I can find with a baseplate for my 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid. Looking at either the Falcon All Terrain or the Sterling. Any input on these two would be appreciated.
John and Lisa
2019 Tiffin 33AA
'20 Ford Escape Hybrid

RedRollingRoadb
Explorer
Explorer
folivier wrote:
I've been using a ReadyBrute with integrated ReadyBrake for over 10 years. Easy to hookup and works great.

Another vote for ReadyBrute. https://www.readybrake.com/store/p4/ReadyBrute%E2%84%A2_Elite_RV_Tow_Bar.html

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
ANYTHING but BlueOx. For the money, DEMCO makes the best engineered and built equipment I have seen. This is based on 35+ years of engineering experience in the automotive industry.

folivier
Explorer
Explorer
I've been using a ReadyBrute with integrated ReadyBrake for over 10 years. Easy to hookup and works great.