cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Butterfield RV Resort - Benson AZ

Butterfieldmana
Explorer
Explorer
How would YOU like to spend the winter with US in sunny Arizona? "How can we do that?" you ask? It's easier than you may think. Butterfield RV Resort in Benson, Arizona is currently looking for great couples to fill the following positions;

Office/Store person
Maintenance/Grounds person

Are you still looking for a job for the winter 13/14? WHY? Look no further, THIS is the park you want to become a part of. We are looking for the right couples that can make a commitment from Oct 1st-ish to mid April. You help us out for five hours a day, three days on and three days off, AND you get to work on the same days.

"That sounds great", you say, "But what do we get in return?"

What, indeed. Our "Complete Package" consists of:
Full hookup site with 20, 30, & 50 amp service
$100 electric allowance (Most people use between $65 & $90. Your mileage may vary)
Free cable TV
Free WiFi (Parkwide)
Free propane
Free laundry
15% discount at our campground store
The Butterfield E-Pass (a $35/person value) (What is the E-Pass you ask? Go ahead...ask.)

All you need to supply are your gas and groceries. (We have so many eating events, you may not even have to buy many groceries!)

Alas - There is no monetary compensation.

If this sounds like a great way to meet new friends, (it is), and a really fun way to spend your winter (yep!), email me. Weโ€™d love to help you winter in a top rated RV resort! I will follow up interesting email responses with a phone interview and then, using the latest technology in scientific data sorting, make our decision to fill these positions. (OK, the wife and I talk it over...but I DO make notes on the computer!)

If you are chosen, you will receive from us the coveted "Letter of Understanding", which will outline your basic duties and commitment dates, and will reiterate the "Complete Package" as outlined above. Thanks for taking the time to respond! We are looking forward to hearing from YOU.

butterfieldmanager@yahoo.com
http://www.butterfieldrvresort.com
2 REPLIES 2

Butterfieldmana
Explorer
Explorer
I just received an email from a couple that worked for us in housekeeping. Due to a family illness, they will not be able to return to Butterfield this winter. Therefore, we now are looking for one couple to work in the position of housekeeping. The same hours/days and compensation as in the ad above.

I know a lot of people don't want to "scrub toilets". I get that. But, if you are new to workcamping and are looking to get your foot in the door, this park has the cleanest bathrooms you will probably ever see in a campground. Our park gets a 10 with a star for bathrooms in the Trailer Life inspections every year.

And if you come here in housekeeping this year, you have an opportunity to learn the office reservations program in your spare time and possibly move into an office position next year, or you at least learn something to take away with you to the next park.

Please respond with info about you & your spouse, any pets you travel with and please include pics of yourselves & one of your rig.

Visit our website.

Please respond to:

butterfieldmanager@yahoo.com

Thank you for your interest.

Mark

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
We're familiar with the park and the area and it gets high ratings. It's within walking distance to the grocery and the little town of Benson. We've spent 10 years in Benson during the winter and love the area but you should know that it can get some cold nights with sunny warmer days. Also, you need to be a train lover. ๐Ÿ™‚ . . and many folks are! This is a terrific park and it would be a great opportunity for someone.
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel