cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World in Bowling Green, KY

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
I'll be passing through Bowling Green as part of a road trip in my car soon. I know Camping World started in Bowling Green. Is there anything (or facilities) special or different there that warrants a stop to browse? I mean different from any other CW store across the country.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara
6 REPLIES 6

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies. Just passing through on a multi-day drive to another location. So was just asking more or less as a place to stretch our legs.
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara

mosseater
Explorer
Explorer
We shopped that one while we were there. Don't recall anything special about it. Bowling Green seems like a nice area. They have a Corvette factory there. Don't miss that!
"It`s not important that you know all the answers, it`s only important to know where to get all the answers" Arone Kleamyck
"...An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Col. Jeff Cooper
Sunset Creek 298 BH

Ron3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know about the CW in Bowling Green, but I've been to Bowling Green on business and you'll find nice folks down there.
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

popeyemth
Explorer
Explorer
They have moved the store away from Beach Bend to next to a Gander Mountan
Sales service is spotty-sometimes very good but others...
Was there a month ago and a very nice young man told me they had a promotion going I was unaware of and if I spent another 50 cents I could get $5.00 off ๐Ÿ™‚
Was there a couple of weeks ago and had to hunt up the older salesman telling jokes in the lounge and he not only was unhelpful " the storm door stuff is over there ( points across store)" didn't know what chairs were on sale and claimed there was no way to use a $10 coupon on my phone unless it was printed and wouldn't print it for me (called headquarters when we got home they said he just needed to key in the code just as we suggested to him) ๐Ÿ˜ž
So - do you feel lucky?
Note I'm not a CW basher if you look at my posts I have had lots good to say about them and in particular this fine forum.
Good Luck, Mike
"wine is a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy" ben franklin

MrWizard
they started at a family run amusement park with campground, race track -cars, etc..
i made several camping trips there over 40yrs ago
AFAIK.. all of that is still there
BEACH BEND park..
check out, fun place to camp
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
You find the most well stocked store of all Camping Worlds. Great staff also.

Give me a choice between two CW and I will take Bowling Green anytime.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006