cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Carpet cleaners

plkitchen
Explorer
Explorer
I am looking for a compact cleaner for use in a 5th wheel and that would also work well for vehicles. I would prefer a corded machine so that I don't have to recharge for use. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
4 REPLIES 4

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
Found a guy in AZ where we stay for the winter that charges $39.95 for any RV carpet cleaning. Great job. Once a year and we are good to go.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Jim_Shoe
Explorer
Explorer
I use one of These while on the road. It doesn't do a perfect job, but it works on solid flooring as well as carpet, takes up very little storage space, its cheap and doesn't require electric.
Retired and visiting as much of this beautiful country as I can.

tbred
Explorer
Explorer
sowego wrote:
We have the Little Green Machine from Bissel. It works great for cars and furniture too but since it is a portable you have to get down on the floor to use on carpeting. There are several upright carpet cleaners but they are a bit bulky for small spaces. For us the Little Green Machine works well to get back into all the small places in an RV. It is indeed electric not a battery operated unit.

X2! Have had ours for many years. Great to go from house to cars to trailer.

sowego
Explorer
Explorer
We have the Little Green Machine from Bissel. It works great for cars and furniture too but since it is a portable you have to get down on the floor to use on carpeting. There are several upright carpet cleaners but they are a bit bulky for small spaces. For us the Little Green Machine works well to get back into all the small places in an RV. It is indeed electric not a battery operated unit.
2002 Tiffin Phaeton
2005 Malibu Maxx toad