Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Colored party globe lights for awening? ...yeah, I know

brianosaur
Explorer
Explorer
We have kids.
We go to Jellystone's and the like.

If you do too, you prob know what the subject is about.
If you don't you prob think we are crazy and wondering how could we ruin our quiet outdoor peaceful setting.

Anyway, the kid packed resort campgrounds we go to often have one rig after another decked out at night with LED rope lights, colored hanging lanterns, disco light projectors and plenty of other crazy light show stuff. The kids come by on a glow stick night time hay ride and everyone is hootin' and hollarin'. Parents are sippin'on mom seltzers and dad barley soda's, so it's often quite silly.

I have a led string lights under our TT but looking to put something colorful on the awning. I found THIS for the back of rig for 4th of July but want to up it a notch with globe lights or something.

Can only find tiny Christmas light stuff on Amazon.
Anyone else have fun lights on their awning?
18 REPLIES 18

Seattle_Steve
Explorer
Explorer
Just curious, is this more of an East coast thing? I've never seen it out West. Maybe we've just been very lucky.

mdcamping
Explorer
Explorer
Most of the time I will still put up my string of Red Sox Lights :C

Mike
2022 F-150 3.5 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercrew GCWR 19,500 157WB
Payload 2476 Maxtow 13,800 3.73 Equalizer 4 Pt Sway Hitch
2017 Jayco Jay Flight 24RBS
Old TV, 07 Toyota Tacoma, Double Cab, Factory Tow Pkg, retired towing at 229K. (Son now owns truck)

Community Alumni
Not applicable
Camping world has a few lights that I think you are looking for.

JimR

Yosemite_Sam1
Explorer
Explorer
And I'm glad that my new RV was not anymore with those multi-colored running disco lights under the awning (that I warned my wife not to turn on, or else...)

Those extra lights have been discussed here (or some other forum) as major annoyance to other campers who are running from the city due to light pollution.