cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam trip planner - missing trips

dkrickbaum
Explorer
Explorer
I logged on this morning and all my trips are missing. Has this happened to anyone else?
3 REPLIES 3

john_bet
Explorer
Explorer
None of mine have disappeared even after a few months.
2018 Ram 3500 SRW CC LB 6.7L Cummins Auto 3.42 gears
2018 Grand Design 337RLS

truenorth1
Explorer
Explorer
Sure has. They disappeared for the third time a few weeks ago.
Still waiting on Good Sam for a solution.....customer service email and phone was of no value.
Finally someone with the title of "President" has answered my email so we'll see what happens.
While the trip planner seems to work OK, it eats up too much time and effort constantly recreating trips.

journey15
Explorer
Explorer
Last month I tried to create a trip using the Good Sam Trip Planner. After entering all of the info that I wanted, the next page said "Disallowed key characters."
I contacted support and this is the response I received.

Thank you for contacting Good Sam Club. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with the website. I would advise completely clearing your browserโ€™s cache and cookies, as well as making sure it is up to date (www.whatismybrowser is a great tool for this). Alternatively, using a different browser such as Firefox should work as well.

If you are in need of further assistance please contact us at info@goodsamclub.com or call our Member Services at 1-800-234-3450 all day, every day

Needless to say, I used another trip planner.
Full Timing June 2015
07 Allegro Bus 40QSP
08 Honda CRV EXL with Blue OX and US Gear Braking System
FMCA #381833

n4gnn n4hon
I Never Look Back, I'm Not Going That Way!