cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Service

jimj
Explorer
Explorer
I had a awning spring break while on the road. I had just replaced the spring one month before purchased from Northwest RV. I called them and told them about the failure and the sent me a new spring quickly so I could continue on my trip.
Just wanted to shout out for Northwest RV for the good service and standing behind their products and the fast service so I could continue my trip.

Thanks Northwest RV

JimJ
4 REPLIES 4

beemerphile1
Explorer
Explorer
jimj wrote:
I had a awning spring break while on the road...sent me a new spring quickly so I could continue on my trip....

Your trip was halted because of a broken awning spring?
Build a life you don't need a vacation from.

2016 Silverado 3500HD DRW D/A 4x4
2018 Keystone Cougar 26RBS
2006 Weekend Warrior FK1900

nineoaks2004
Explorer
Explorer
Good to hear that there are a few companies that still hang to the old ideals and are honest...
By the time you learn the rules of life
You're to old to play the game

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
jimj wrote:
I had a awning spring break while on the road. I had just replaced the spring one month before purchased from Northwest RV. I called them and told them about the failure and the sent me a new spring quickly so I could continue on my trip.
Just wanted to shout out for Northwest RV for the good service and standing behind their products and the fast service so I could continue my trip.

Thanks Northwest RV

JimJ

nice to know. you should consider posting a review on rvservicereviews.com.
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

Homer1
Explorer
Explorer
Nice to hear a positive story once in awhile. Have a good trip sans any more problems.