cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

goodsam trip planner

Andy_JS
Explorer
Explorer
I'm trying to alter the suggested route in the trip planner. I try to drag the line to new route but nothing happens. The 'bullseye' appears over the route line; I click and drag it but it doesn't move. What am I doing wrong?
Also when I'm finished with the planner and want to exit, I can't fnd the close or exit icon. Do you have to close the window then reopen a new window and go back to the Goodsam site?

Thanks in advance for all suggestions.

Andy
6 REPLIES 6

glennestes
Explorer
Explorer
It may depend on what browser you're using.
2000 Coachmen Santara 311SB

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

Andy_JS
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all. Ken, it seems to work for you; glad to hear that. Yes, I did hold to left button down but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm under the impression that the planner is powered by Rand McNally. I'm going to see if their is a contact site or online chat that I can quiz. If I get any favorable reply I'll post back. Again thanks!

ken56
Explorer
Explorer
Hold the left mouse button down when dragging

pawpaw47
Explorer
Explorer
04fxsts wrote:
What chindog said works for me also. Jim.

X2
2015 Starcraft Autumn Ridge 329BHU
2015 Starcraft AR-One 18QB
2014 GMC w/6.2L & max tow pkge.

04fxsts
Explorer
Explorer
What chindog said works for me also. Jim.

chindog
Explorer
Explorer
I never had any luck dragging the route line. I usually just add a waypoint, and let the software calculate the new route. Any changes seem to be auto saved, so there is no exit icon. Just close the window, and the next time you go back to the trip planner, your last itinerary will be there.
2014 Fleetwood Discovery 40G
2012 Honda CRV toad