cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Here is why you should buy Tire Pres Monitoring Sys from TST

Teamfour
Explorer
Explorer
It has long been thought by many RVers that the TST TPMS product is one of the better ones out there due to the quality of the product. I am here to tell you that on top of a good product, the SERVICE is AMAZING!

I've had my TST 507 system for about 1.5 years. The system has worked perfectly, always picking up the sensors without the need for a repeater, and reporting temps and pressure without fail. A couple of weeks ago I got in my truck to hook up the TT and accidentally put my hand on top of the TST receiver which was sitting on the center armrest. I heard a click and quickly realized that I had over tightened the antenna by exerting pressure on it. Sure enough, the receiver would not pick up any signals. When I got home I replaced all of the batteries in the sensors since they had never been changed, but as I suspected, the problem was not in the sensors - the antenna was broken. It actually wiggled in the receiver housing.

I called TST and explained what I had done. I asked if I could send in the unit to have it repaired at my cost. The extremely nice lady who answered the phone, Beverly, looked up my purchase in their system (I had bought directly from TST) and she told me the system was still under a 3-year warranty (I didn't know the warranty was 3 years). I again explained that the issue was caused by my negligence. She said send it in and they would see if it could be repaired, which I did.

Fast forward two weeks later. Today I received a package from TST with a BRAND NEW receiver, pre-programed with the codes for my sensors, pre-programed with the psi and temp limits, a new car charger, a new hard-wire setup, a new cradle, AND they threw in a REPEATER, which I have never needed. ALL UNDER WARRANTY!

This is why it is worth it to spend a few extra bucks on a USA company. I salute TST and Beverly for their amazing service!
Lee and Anne

2016 F250 2WD CC SB XLT 6.2 3.73 locker, 3,295 Payload
2014 Salem Hemisphere 282RK 7.8k lbs loaded, Equal-i-zer WDH
20 REPLIES 20

Teamfour
Explorer
Explorer
korbe wrote:
Apparently you need to know what "TPMS from TST" means to understand what you're talking about. ๐Ÿ™‚

You are correct, my bad. Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) from Truck System Technologies. Title fixed as best as possible given the 60 character limit.
Lee and Anne

2016 F250 2WD CC SB XLT 6.2 3.73 locker, 3,295 Payload
2014 Salem Hemisphere 282RK 7.8k lbs loaded, Equal-i-zer WDH

fj12ryder
Explorer III
Explorer III
Acronyms are fine when it comes to commonly used ones. Like TST, TPMS, GPS, PSI, BTU, AC, DRW, etc.
Howard and Peggy

"Don't Panic"

Deleted_per_op
Explorer
Explorer
korbe wrote:
Apparently you need to know what "TPMS from TST" means to understand what you're talking about. ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm glad I'm not the only one confused. Do you buy those from The Acronym Store? ๐Ÿ™‚
Dave

Triker33
Explorer
Explorer
Every one knows TST has Performance parts for Diesel engines.

Or may be a Company that make many motorcycle parts
Larry Full Time Since 99
1999 34Q Discovery DP ISB 275HP 6 Speed Allison
VMSpc | Pressure Pro
14 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost Toad

Click here to see where I am

Terryallan
Explorer II
Explorer II
korbe wrote:

Any one that has a newer vehicle, or has had a flat in the recent past should know.
I personally believe that every vehicle, including trailer should come with TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system). once you drag a TT for miles with a flat. you will want one as well.
Terry & Shay
Coachman Apex 288BH.
2013 F150 XLT Off Road
5.0, 3.73
Lazy Campers

korbe
Explorer
Explorer