cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is there a campground list website

Dottie5
Explorer
Explorer
This last trip we didn't make reservations anywhere along our route because we didn't know how far we could make it each day. So when we began getting ready to stop for the night, I'd start looking for campgrounds on my phone. It was very cumbersome as I'd have to do a search for each individual upcoming town. Then I might lose cell service and interrupt my search and start all over again.

I thought it would be nice if there was a website that gave a list, by state, alphabetically, campgrounds available in that state, town or just along interstates.

Does such a thing exist?
19 REPLIES 19

Dottie5
Explorer
Explorer
This is great!! Thanks everyone! I knew the sage rvers here could help me!

tessa25
Explorer
Explorer
Google maps. Just put in a search for campgrounds. Reviews and phone numbers. Can't beat that.
Palomino Gazelle G150

brirene
Explorer
Explorer
RVParky app or website. Developer is a member here. Great site. Plug in the town or area and it will give you all the cg's in the area, links to websites, and other info. Btw, I have nothing to do with it other than use it, and don't know the developer personally.
Jayco Designer 30 RKS Medallion pkg, Trail Air pin
'05 F350 6.0 PSD CC 4x4 DRW LB B&W Companion, Edge Insight

โ€œCertainly, travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living." Miriam Beard

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
Sure is - try this link... There are many links like this on the internet but I like to use this one...

RV PARKS and CAMPGROUNDs

We also like to use GOOGLE MAPS and put RV PARKS and CAMPGROUNDS in the search window. Then you can see the campgrounds as you go down the roads...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

road2002runner
Explorer
Explorer
try this http://www.rvparkreviews.com/

BBT
I'll NEVER be an "EXPERT" (In math.X is an unknown factor and a "SPURT" is just a drip - under pressure)

Y2K F350 Longbox C.C. SRW, 2WD (BIG BLUE)

2011 COUGAR HC 291RLS

Barry, & Zeah - the "wonder" Sheltie