cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Kudos to Dexter axles!

ulvik
Explorer
Explorer
A couple of weeks ago while coming home from a trip I noticed our TT was leaning about 3 inches to the right. After looking it was determined that is was the axels causing the problem. I slowly made it back home and contacted the local dealership and dropped it off. Letting the dealership handle it was a joke and after a week they informed me they contacted Forest River and never got a response. I told them the camper is out of warranty through Forest River but the axles are still covered through Dexter. Just got a confused look! I called Dexter personally. I sent them multiple pictures and completed their warranty form and this morning they called me and told me that they are going to cover the axles as well as the labor to change them. Kudos to Dexter, glad to see a company that actually covers their warranty and does not try to wiggle out of it! I told them I have a trip planned in 7 weeks and was informed I would receive the new axels in a about 9 days. Will update the progress!
2018 Ram 3500 DRW
2015 Heartland Big Country 3650RL
Great Smokey Mountains
18 REPLIES 18

BadgerMcAdams
Explorer
Explorer
It is refreshing to hear that a company will stand behind their warranty. From reading in the forums, so many now are trying to find any way they can to wiggle out of something that they say they will cover.

Glad that it is working out good for you!

RCMAN46
Explorer
Explorer
You indicate it was an axle problem.

If you were to share some of the pictures you sent to Dexter it would be appreciated.

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
I've dealt with Dexter customer service on three separate occasions and found them to be very responsive. Their products are great and their parts department provides great help and quick service.

Now that is how the industry should work !

Kudo's to Dexter.... Can't wait to hear the conclusion . .
Me-Her-the kids
2020 Ford F350 SD 6.7
2020 Redwood 3991RD Garnet