Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Longer drop for eaz-lift wd setup?

RambleOn
Explorer
Explorer
Hey All,

I need two things and am having trouble locating them.

1. I need a slightly longer drop for my EAZ-LIFT weight distribution setup. My truck is a 2014 Dodge 2500 with 35's and a leveling kit and when I hook up the new rig it's slightly up in front...I want to roll with it level.

2. I need more washers for the adjustable pin to angle the hitch downward so that the bars will be level to the ground when under tension.

I just bought the trailer and hitch together. The last guy had it set up wonky with the bars almost hitting the a-frame under tension.

I am willing to pay if anyone has what I need and wants to sell?

Any advice welcome.

Thanks!
2003 Keystone Cougar 29BHS
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 - 35's & leveling kit
3 REPLIES 3

Chuck_thehammer
Explorer
Explorer
washers.... any home improvement store.. or hardware store... just normal washers. take an old one with you for correct size...

RambleOn
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks downtheroad! Just ordered my drop shank. Now I'll just need to find some washers...I guess any that fit the shank will do.

It's funny but they guy I bought the trailer from had been towing for years and his setup was all wrong. The bars nearly hit the a-frame and the ball was tilted toward the rig so the a-frame (ball socket) was rubbing the hitch...when I pointed this out he looked at me like I was crazy.

Cant wait to get the new rig on the road!
2003 Keystone Cougar 29BHS
2014 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4 - 35's & leveling kit

downtheroad
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like you need a longer shank...available on line.
I like etrailer.com for hitch parts.

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane."

Arctic Fox 25Y
GMC Duramax
Blue Ox SwayPro