cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Forum Member Here

man_and_a_van
Explorer
Explorer
Hi. I am new to RV.net. I hope I am ok here as a man in a van since there's often overlap with the RV community it seems.

Is there a classifieds area for us to sell RV-items (like furniture)?

Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6

Wanderlost
Nomad II
Nomad II
Welcome, Man in a Van. If you look to the "Jump to Forum" display, then scroll down, you'll find the Class B - Camping Van Conversion forum. There are quite a few Class B owners here.

Enjoy the site, and enjoy your van.
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

Crowe
Explorer
Explorer
With that out of the way, can we see some pics of your van?. I'm picturing Shaggy & Scooby's Mystery Mobile. Prove me wrong.

LOL! I know what generation you're from now! It would be AWESOME if it's a Mystery Mobile!

Welcome! I don't think anyone will have a problem with your vehicle being a van. There's lots of different knowledge on here and no doubt you've got info that others will find valuable.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be

Douglas Adams

[purple]RV-less for now but our spirits are still on the open road. [/purple]

Grit_dog
Navigator
Navigator
Welcome
Even if allowed, this is about the last place Iโ€™d go to sell stuff, save for maybe a big ticket item.
If you canโ€™t get rid of your stuff on CL, FB or Offerup then maybe consider it a sign.
2016 Ram 2500, MotorOps.ca EFIlive tuned, 5โ€ turbo back, 6" lift on 37s
2017 Heartland Torque T29 - Sold.
Couple of Arctic Fox TCs - Sold

dedmiston
Welcome to the forum.

Take a look at the Forum Rules and familiarize yourself with them.

Specifically, For Sale and Wanted posts aren't allowed.

Hopefully you find this forum to be fun and informative.

With that out of the way, can we see some pics of your van?. I'm picturing Shaggy & Scooby's Mystery Mobile. Prove me wrong.

2014 RAM 3500 Diesel 4x4 Dually long bed. B&W RVK3600 hitch โ€ข 2015 Crossroads Elevation Homestead Toy Hauler ("The Taj Mahauler") โ€ข <\br >Toys:

• 18 Can Am Maverick x3
  • 05 Yamaha WR450
  • 07 Honda CRF250X
  • 05 Honda CRF230
  • 06 Honda CRF230

Cummins12V98
Explorer III
Explorer III
Welcome!

Donโ€™t try to sell anything you will be scolded.
2015 RAM LongHorn 3500 Dually CrewCab 4X4 CUMMINS/AISIN RearAir 385HP/865TQ 4:10's
37,800# GCVWR "Towing Beast"

"HeavyWeight" B&W RVK3600

2016 MobileSuites 39TKSB3 highly "Elited" In the stable

2007.5 Mobile Suites 36 SB3 29,000# Combined SOLD

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Welcome! No selling per the rules. Vans can make good camping vehicles.

โ€œYou may not use the Open Roads Forum for "For Sale" or "Wanted" posts. Solicitations by private/public agencies, or individuals for any cause are also not allowed.โ€
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad