cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK, I'm a dummy.........

BobMary8101
Explorer
Explorer
I haven't been on these forums in quite a while. We sold our motor home and now live in a park model. I got the camping bug again so we have just purchased a new travel trailer. Now I have two problems, I would like to change the signature block for my posts to reflect the new camper. I would also like to remove the Class A topic from my start up page an put the travel trailer topic in it's stead. Could one of you kind folks out there remind me how to do both of those things? I would be most appreciative.

Safe travels
Bob
Bob and Mary
Isabelle, mini-daschund
2015 KZ Vision TT
9 REPLIES 9

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Just because you live in paradise doesn't mean you should not keep camping and enjoying the natural wonder that Florida is. Good choice.
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

Vacation_Bound
Explorer
Explorer
You are not by yourself. We sold our Class A diesel and bought a house in Fl. We had Rv'd and camped for over 20 years and thought we were done. The thought of staying in a hotel to and from our other house in Va. was not appealing and we wanted to stop at Myrtle beach and other places along the way. We bought a hybrid trailer and hope to continue the camping experience. We will use it the first time in July. Enjoy your travels.
Annie & Ginger, spoiled Springer Spaniels

fla-gypsy
Explorer
Explorer
Where are you camping in Cedar Key? Always looking for a new spot to try
This member is not responsible for opinions that are inaccurate due to faulty information provided by the original poster. Use them at your own discretion.

09 SuperDuty Crew Cab 6.8L/4.10(The Black Pearl)
06 Keystone Hornet 29 RLS/(The Cracker Cabana)

tomkaren13
Explorer
Explorer
BobMary8101 wrote:
Well, I figured that one out by myself, I now have the TT topic and no Class A.:B...Aren't you proud of me?

Proud to have you with us. Enjoy Cedar Key!

BobMary8101
Explorer
Explorer
Well, I figured that one out by myself, I now have the TT topic and no Class A.:B...Aren't you proud of me?
Bob and Mary
Isabelle, mini-daschund
2015 KZ Vision TT

BobMary8101
Explorer
Explorer
want-a-be wrote:
Log into your account, go to my forums, in the gray area you will see my profile click on it and I think what you are looking for will come up just scroll down to what you want to change, when finish go to bottom and click submit changes. Nice area you are in, we stay in Bushnell durning the winter.
Good Luck
Sonny

Thanks Sonny, I was able to find what I needed for my signature. Now I just need to know how to change from Class A topic to TT topics

Bob
Bob and Mary
Isabelle, mini-daschund
2015 KZ Vision TT

BobMary8101
Explorer
Explorer
gbopp wrote:
Welcome back!
Will we be seeing a picture of your new TT?
Enjoy your travels.

Soon but right now I am loading it for our first trip in it. I am very, very excited. This is the first new camper we have had, can't wait to get to Cedar Key.
Bob and Mary
Isabelle, mini-daschund
2015 KZ Vision TT

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Welcome back!
Will we be seeing a picture of your new TT?
Enjoy your travels.

want-a-be
Explorer
Explorer
Log into your account, go to my forums, in the gray area you will see my profile click on it and I think what you are looking for will come up just scroll down to what you want to change, when finish go to bottom and click submit changes. Nice area you are in, we stay in Bushnell durning the winter.
Good Luck
Sonny