cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Oxygenics shower head

path1
Explorer
Explorer
How are those oxygenics shower heads working out for everybody? If you have one are you pleased with it?
2003 Majestic 23P... Northwest travel machine
2013 Arctic Fox 25W... Wife "doll house" for longer snowbird trips
2001 "The Mighty Dodge"... tow vehicle for "doll house"
50 REPLIES 50

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
tenbear wrote:
CavemanCharlie wrote:
When I look this up on Amazon it seems there are several different kinds. What kind are most of you using in your RV?

Here is a link. I have an older version of this one. I use the old existing holder and I replaced the valve with one that is continuously variable and completely shuts off.

Better link to it. On sale for $29.99. Shipping is $9.00. And I just checked, there is still a $5 off coupon for Good Sam mmebers. So, you can get it for $24.99 plus the shipping.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

EPenney
Explorer
Explorer
Awe man...you guys made me go and order one today from CW.:B

CW has a sale going on right now on the Oxygenics Shower Head. $29.99 + S&T brings it to $38.54 delivered.
'07 Chevy 2500HD Silverado "Classic" CC D/A 4x4
'07 Komfort Trailblazer T252FS fifth wheel
Reese Signature 18K Slider and other stuff.....some useful.....some not

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
dgcarver wrote:
Maybe the trickle flow allows the hot water to stay hot? On my factory supplied one, when I shut off the flow for a few minutes to soap down, the water is cold for a few seconds when starting to rinse. It that the same with the Oxygenics when you use a complete shut off?

I have heard the same thing. Some people say it gets hotter with the water shut off, it depends on the plumbing. The same thing happens with a shut-off valve. I usually hand hold the shower so I just point it away for a couple of seconds after turning the water back on.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

dgcarver
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe the trickle flow allows the hot water to stay hot? On my factory supplied one, when I shut off the flow for a few minutes to soap down, the water is cold for a few seconds when starting to rinse. It that the same with the Oxygenics when you use a complete shut off?
RV - 2011 Winnebago Vista 26P
TV - 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II
nohurry wrote:
Ron3rd wrote:
They also have a new model with built in shutoff.

It's not actually a shut-off. The description says it "Allows you to pause the flow to a trickle". I have this on our short list to get, but I'll probably install a shut off from the hardware store.

There is some law, for some reason, that states that the valve on the shower head itself is not allowed to completely shut off.

gmctoyman
Explorer
Explorer
"Search and ye shall find", or something like that. Just in case you miss the search function here are the results it comes up with....
Click thing
Dave W. AKA "Toyman"
KE5GOH - On 146.52
RV's ? What RV's ???
Apache Pop-up
Classic GMC Motorhome
07 Leisure Travel Sprinter
Do Boats Count ?

nohurry
Explorer
Explorer
Ron3rd wrote:

It's not actually a shut-off. The description says it "Allows you to pause the flow to a trickle". I have this on our short list to get, but I'll probably install a shut off from the hardware store.
Carl
2007 National RV, Sea Breeze

sleepyT
Explorer
Explorer
path1 wrote:
How are those oxygenics shower heads working out for everybody? If you have one are you pleased with it?

I am wondering why you asked? Are you thinking of buying one, and just want to find out the satisfaction ratio before you buy? Or are you haveing trouble with one you already bought? Just curious.:)
ROSIE&TOMMY
2007 GMC 2500HD DURA MAX/ALLISON
2013 CRUISER PATRIOT 305SK

IN GOD WE TRUST
SEMPER FI

Ron3rd
Explorer II
Explorer II
2016 6.7 CTD 2500 BIG HORN MEGA CAB
2013 Forest River 3001W Windjammer
Equilizer Hitch
Honda EU2000

"I have this plan to live forever; so far my plan is working"

kennethwooster
Explorer
Explorer
Love ours. They are heavy then others so I always lay mine in shower floor when traveling.
kenneth wooster- retired farmer. Biblical History Teacher in public HS, and substitute teacher.
wife Diana-adult probation officer, now retired.
31KSLS Full Body paint Cameo
Ford F350 2014 DRW 4X4 King Ranch.
20K B&W Puck mount hitch

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
Love ours. If you are a GS member, there was a $5 coupon in your account where the coupons are. Used it and a $10 gift card and bought ours at CW for less than $20.
Brian
2013 Thor Chateau 31L

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
CavemanCharlie wrote:
When I look this up on Amazon it seems there are several different kinds. What kind are most of you using in your RV?

Here is a link. I have an older version of this one. I use the old existing holder and I replaced the valve with one that is continuously variable and completely shuts off.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

bikendan
Explorer
Explorer
love ours and wouldn't have another RV without one.
Dan- Firefighter, Retired:C, Shawn- Musician/Entrepreneur:W, Zoe- Faithful Golden Retriever(RIP:(), 2014 Ford F150 3.5 EcoboostMax Tow pkg, 2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255 w/4pt Equalizer and 5 Mtn. bikes and 2 Road bikes

CavemanCharlie
Explorer II
Explorer II

HHfundays
Explorer
Explorer
Can't believe I didn't buy it sooner! It saves us so much water and I seem to never run out of hot water:) If you camp w/o hookups you will love it.

We also kept the original holder that came with the rig.

I have them at home too, because we are on well water. Love them:)
Happy Trails...