cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

POP RV's

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
I am wondering if anyone has done business with POP RV's. They are brokers that sell rv's for consignors. Please let me know of any experiences.
3 REPLIES 3

afidel
Explorer II
Explorer II
Kountryguy wrote:
One that I was interested in, I set up an appointment to view it. I called several days before to assure that I would be able to have it set up, elec & water so I could verify things were working. The agent told me that I would have to make an acceptable offer before that would be possible. I told him that if I were to do that it would be an obscenely low offer because it would be an as is offer. The unit has been listed for almost a year, and they still insist that I send them a 10% deposit and then will get to have it inspected. Does not sound like a good way of doing business.

10% down to do a PPI, yeah right. It's either a scam or the worst run business I've heard of.
2019 Dutchman Kodiak 293RLSL
2015 GMC 1500 Sierra 4x4 5.3 3.42 full bed
Equalizer 10k WDH

Kountryguy
Explorer
Explorer
One that I was interested in, I set up an appointment to view it. I called several days before to assure that I would be able to have it set up, elec & water so I could verify things were working. The agent told me that I would have to make an acceptable offer before that would be possible. I told him that if I were to do that it would be an obscenely low offer because it would be an as is offer. The unit has been listed for almost a year, and they still insist that I send them a 10% deposit and then will get to have it inspected. Does not sound like a good way of doing business.

wannavolunteerF
Explorer
Explorer
I have emailed and gotten return phone calls about several that were advertised by them. I think they let the seller set the price without any guidance as to the reality of actual sales prices. All I saw were extremely overpriced. The sales people I talked to not only had no knowledge of RV's, they may not have even seen in person, the RV they were selling. Did not ever get very far on trying to buy from them.
2015 FR Georgetown 378TS