cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Towing 2015 F150 wiring

Groover
Explorer II
Explorer II
I plan to set up a 2015 F150 as a toad in a month or two and want to start putting together a plan for connecting the wiring. I am hoping that I can simply unplug the wiring harness to the rear lights and simply insert and adapter that will hook up to the plug on my motorhome.

Does anyone know where to get an adapter like this? If not, what is the next best way to hook up the wires?
1 REPLY 1

Hank85713
Explorer
Explorer
can either get a wiring set up that hooks into the taillight wires or run a separate set of wires from the front bumper to the rear and use aux lights as some do. Mag mount or bolt ons. The 4 wire can be had from most auto places its about 20 ft long. CW has the wire systems to hook into the taillights. Since everything is computerized dont think you really want to be playing with the wiring anymore than you have to. Son has an 04 150 and we hooked up a TT to ti and the lights didn't work. Thought it was the TT. Turns out the fuses for the lights blew on his and there are several fuses to work with.

forgot to add the wiring systems will operate only the rear lights and not the fronts. Had it installed on my towd and works well. Think the kit runs about $100 at CW may be found for less but I do not know for sure.