cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trailer Life TV

jim_harvey
Explorer
Explorer
I just tried to access the Trailer Life TV site and got a message "TrailerLife.tv is no longer available"?

I'm not sure if that's because my subscription to the video service has expired, or something else.

Has anyone else been successful getting on this web site?
Jim Harvey
Spring Grove, Pa
2014 Southwind 32VS
5 REPLIES 5

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
To All,

Thank you all for your time and post. As of May 19th 2015 the TrailerLife.TV website will no longer be active online. All paid subscribers of the TrailerLife.TV will receive a prorated refund of the remaining days on their subscription. The refund will be distributed back to your credit card on of before June 2nd.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to send me a PM.

Thank you,

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team.

ckindle56
Explorer
Explorer
I must have missed the relaunch message, too. Where was it mentioned? I got the same notice that it was no longer available. Will active subscribers be honored when it is launched?

jim_harvey
Explorer
Explorer
I guess I missed that message about the re-launch...
Jim Harvey
Spring Grove, Pa
2014 Southwind 32VS

2gypsies1
Explorer
Explorer
Trailer Life, Good Sam, Woodalls are all the same thing. Trailer Life has gone by the wayside, including it's camping directory. The only directory is now Good Sam and it's HUMUNGOUS!!
Full-Timed for 16 Years
.... Back in S&B Again
Traveled 8 yr in a 40' 2004 Newmar Dutch Star Motorhome
& 8 yr in a 33' Travel Supreme 5th Wheel

hbillsmith
Explorer
Explorer
I got a message from them about a month ago and was told they were in the process of totally relaunching the site.
Wildcat2016-295rsx GMC2015-2500HD-DblCab D'max/Allisn+4x4 6.6'Bed
Maxxis235/80/16E;Andersen Ultimate2+4"offset;Airlft1 WirelessComp;GroundCtrl3;MorRyde RubbPinBox+CRE3000;3-Slidecovrs;Champion3100w/DIY ExtndRun;10'Portabote+5hp;Furrion48cam
Visited States