cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Update on our fix

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
A while ago I posted about issues we have had with our 2011 TT.
We picked our TT up today.
We bought it new in july 2012. There were the usual little things to fix all were. Except....we had a leak coming from under the slide. They took it up twice to fix it and found no issues. A couple of times we would find a couple of cups of water on the floor after it rained. We could not see where it came from. Anyway...hubby noticed one day that the slide had dropped on one side. Back it went to the dealer

Dealer has repaired it. He had to replace the whole bottom of the slide, new everything. Apparently,he figured, there was a small leak from the beginning. He covered all costs. We also had decals replaced..Monaco covered the cost. We also needed a 3" crack fixed in the shower, dealer is putting a whole new shower stall...he is covering the cost. We also had asked if there was anyway we could make our table higher, dealer put new legs on table 2 1/2 " taller....dealer covered cost.

As I said we were not sure we trusted this dealer. He has done everything to please us. Including either picking up our TT and taking it to his shop an hour away or for smaller things he has sent a technician directly to our house.

Now where is it I post that this dealer has done everything we have asked and more.
2 REPLIES 2

loulou57
Explorer
Explorer
Wellington Highland RV in Mount Forest, Ontario, Canada

Bob....owner.

Tom.....technician that tells you the way things are or should be. Not what he thinks you want to hear. He tells you what not to waste money and what you will benefit from.

D___M
Explorer
Explorer
Wow! You have won the RV dealer lottery. Who is this magical dealer? He deserves the business. We usually read about how lousy people's dealers are and they name names.
Dave
Mary, the world's best wife (1951-2009) R.I.P
Lizzy (a Boston)
Izzy, Pepper & BuddyP - Gone but not forgotten
2005 Itasca Suncruiser 35A

My computer beat me at chess once; but it was no match for me at kickboxing.