cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where To Weigh MH Near Raleigh, NC

Doolinguy1954
Explorer
Explorer
We are getting ready to leave on a none month trip to Alaska and home down the Pacific Coast and Southern tier of state.

I want to weigh all four corners to check weight distribution and the two scales I called said the best they could do was weigh the front and then the back.

Does anyone know any scales where I can weigh each corner independently within an hour or so of Raleigh?

Take only photos, Leave only footprints,

David and Susan

2016 Itasca Sunstar LX 30T
2009 CRV toad
2 dogs
Nikon camera gear
4 REPLIES 4

Doolinguy1954
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks all. I went to Love's on 95 exit 77. I got it by axel and the toad too. We're under weight on all axels. I wasn't able to get the sides weighed due to space limitations.

Take only photos, leave only footprints,

David

bfast54
Explorer
Explorer
Old-Biscuit wrote:
There is a Flying J in Graham (I-85/I-40 Exit 150) that has scales/area large enough to drive on scales with just one side of rig.

First get a full weigh...front axle on front platform/rear axle on rear platform
Then drive onto platforms with just one side of RV tires on each platform.

Subtract that weigh numbers from first total and you will have opposite side weights.

About 1 hr drive from Raleigh......IF the scales closer to Raleigh don't have physical room/or rails on platforms that would not allow driving on with only one side of tires.axles

CAT Scales closer to Raleigh....call and check

You don't even need to do that at the truck scales

They are set up to weigh front axle --Drive axles --and trailer!!

so you park it where you weigh what you want to weigh --say the front axle on one set of scales the rear axle on another set of scales --and that gives you --they print out for you front axle weight ,rear axle weight ,total weight--- just that simple

professional drivers do it all the time
2000 Ford SuperDuty F-350 Powerstroke,Dually.C.C.,.The Tow Monster
2005 Open Road 357RLDS
Prodigy Brake Controller:B
Honda EU3000is Generator
Raytek ,,Garmin 7735/GPS
Doran Mfg-RV360-TPMS
B&W/Companion

Rally's attended so far-21

My Blog
Good Sam Member

Old-Biscuit
Explorer III
Explorer III
There is a Flying J in Graham (I-85/I-40 Exit 150) that has scales/area large enough to drive on scales with just one side of rig.

First get a full weigh...front axle on front platform/rear axle on rear platform
Then drive onto platforms with just one side of RV tires on each platform.

Subtract that weigh numbers from first total and you will have opposite side weights.

About 1 hr drive from Raleigh......IF the scales closer to Raleigh don't have physical room/or rails on platforms that would not allow driving on with only one side of tires.axles

CAT Scales closer to Raleigh....call and check
Is it time for your medication or mine?

2007 DODGE 3500 QC SRW 5.9L CTD In-Bed 'quiet gen'
2007 HitchHiker II 32.5 UKTG 2000W Xantex Inverter
US NAVY------USS Decatur DDG31

amxpress
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know how far you are from I-95, but there's a Pilot & Flying J in Kelly right off I-95. The have Cat scales.
2021 Toyota Tundra TRD Off Road double cab
2022 Airstream International 27FB
Blue Ox Sway Pro hitch
M.I.L is self quatanting in Jacksonville Zoo