cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Working for AMAZON!

Petruschke
Explorer
Explorer
GREAT BENEFITS! PAID Campsite + utilities, PAID overtime at time & 1/2, PAID completion bonus, PAID referral bonuses! We work hard & have fun! Start dates in September & October & November - work until Dec. 23rd

Position:

Campers may be required to receive products using radio frequency scanners; other possible requirements: pick orders on all levels of a multi-level, pack customer orders, receive product and troubleshoot problems to resolution. All jobs require you to walk or stand for 10 hours per day.

Starting wage per hour: $10.25 to $10.75

Locations:

Campbellsville, KY
Jeffersonville, IN
Haslet, TX
Murfreesboro, TN

Benefits

โ€ข PAID campsite + PAID utilities (except propane)
โ€ข PAID completion bonus of $1.00 for every hour worked if season completed

Referral bonus of $125.00 per person referred (rules apply)

For more information and to apply: www.amazon.com/camperforce

Toll free number: 1-855-9CAMPER (1-855-922-6737) or camperforce@amazon.com

Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer โ€“ Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
6 REPLIES 6

DianneOK
Explorer
Explorer
Dog folks...yes, I just saw this and thanks for the heads up.

CLosed

Once again....I have deleted the nasty comments and those referring to them. What you see are the comments that add to the original job offer.
Dianne (and Terry) (Fulltimed for 9 years)
Donnelly, ID
HAM WB6N (Terry)
2012 Ford F350, diesel, 4x4 SRW, crew cab, longbed
2009 Lance 971 Truck Camper, loaded

Life Member Good Sam
Geocache..."RVcachers"
RV net Blog

[COLOR=]Camping, nature's way to feed the mosquitoes

Dog_Folks
Explorer
Explorer
Diane once stated that she was going to close all new work campers posts, after the initial posting, to avoid this BS. At first I disagreed, now I understand.

Maybe she just hasn't seen this thread yet.
Our Rig:
2005 Dodge 3500 - Dually- Cummins
2006 Outback 27 RSDS

We also have with us two rescue dogs. A Chihuahua mix & a Catahoula mix.

"I did not get to this advanced age because I am stupid."

Full time since June 2006

PawPaw_n_Gram
Explorer
Explorer
For those with the physical stamina, and the willingness to work the Amazon way - it is the best paying short-term workcamping gig available.

The sugar beet harvest might possibly approach the amount of money someone can make - but it's outdoors and even more physically demanding.

There simply are not many opportunities for short term workers.

For those with less physical ability - working amusement parks in season might be a good choice.

While Amazon is a lot of work during the three months before Christmas - those aren't prime camping months in most of the country.

Spending May-Sept at an amusement park does eat into much of the prime camping season.

I know several people who love working for Amazon, and some who have tried it and not finished or decided to not come back.

Amazon is a great opportunity - and I've not heard anyone complain that they came into the job not knowing what is required, what to expect.
Full-Time 2014 - ????

โ€œNot all who wander are lost.โ€
"You were supposed to turn back at the last street."

2012 Ram 2500 Mega Cab
2014 Flagstaff 832IKBS TT

Jayco-noslide
Explorer
Explorer
Had friends that worked there and liked it but of course they like all of their jobs. From their description we could never handle the amount of hours on your feet and walking. I think it's for younger workampers.
Jayco-noslide

Petruschke
Explorer
Explorer
HA! And that is very much appreciated by myself & CamperForce staff! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gale_Hawkins
Explorer
Explorer
I keep using Amazon so I hope that gives some job security. ๐Ÿ™‚