cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

soaravenal
Explorer
Explorer
Great Idea! I am in Central California and would love to find others with children to go camping with. I have twin girls who are 4 and a 1 year old girl. We love to go camping at Pismo Beach, and in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. We really like Camp Edison at Shaver Lake.

Here is a picture from one of our trips last year.

Shane Compton

ssands
Explorer
Explorer
Check out our web site...ohiorally.com. We'd love to have ya..
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government
results from too much government."

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
--Thomas Jefferson

Steve,Sharyl and Cody
2014 Allegro Red
2015 Chevy Equinox

CorriganFamily
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone interested in doing this in the Ottawa, ON, area? We are a young family with an 11 month old daughter and it would be nice to find other families with young children who love camping.
Corrigan Family
'02 Envoy
'05 Jayco 1006
'05 Very cute little girl

Camplover_Michi
Explorer
Explorer
I have been camping with GLPUC since I got my pop up (2002). I have moved up to a TT, and many of them have hybrids and a couple of us have moved to the dark side.
Lynn
Lynn, DH, 5 children
2003 Savanna GMC
2006 Zeppelin Z291

kevinbti
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.glpuc.org/ is a pop up camper group but they also have trailers as well. My be of interest to you.

In_The_Dawghous
Explorer
Explorer
just gitt'n by wrote:
I would be Interested in a camping group in Illinois :C

Hey, me too. In the words of Larry the Cable Guy, "Git Er Done!"

I'm ready to camp right now.
Gordon, Susie, Diane, Catie, Susan, Shawn, Annie, Jessi, Keith, Selena.(Yes, 8 kids)
1 Dog Bonnie.
96 Rexhall Aerbus Class A (The Dawghouse II)

Castaway Campers site

Our Photos

just_gitt_n_by
Explorer
Explorer
I would be Interested in a camping group in Illinois :C
04 Suburban LT
05 Rockwood 2701ss

Urbanifam5
Explorer
Explorer
We would love to start/join a group in Indiana. We're always looking for people to camp with. We're in NW Indiana and have 3 children - one boy (13) and 2 girls (8 and 5). We love visiting the Indiana State parks as well as the state parks in Michigan, especially along the Lake Michigan coast.
Rudy & Laura
3 kids (boy 13, 2 girls 8 & 5)
'04 Sunseeker

Scubapro5
Explorer
Explorer
I would be interested in meeting campers in So.California.

We are into camping,fishing,atving,saltwater fishing and diving.
Roger

98 29ft Tioga V10 Class C Motorhome
2004 26ft Seaswirl Striper Fishing Boat
85 Honda ATC 200
84 Honda Odyssey FL250

www.momentoffame.com
Huge Photo gallery with scuba,fishing,offroading,rving,and 1000's of other pics

terrinewton
Explorer
Explorer
My husband and I are in our 40's, two kids in college and we would love to go camping with some YOUNG people from the Jacksonville, Orange Park Florida area. Would like to get a group of regular's to go out on the week-ends to area campgrounds.

desertrattical
Explorer
Explorer
What a great post, should bring alot of good people together. We are in Eastern AZ and do a lot of desert camping with some trips to the mountains. Being in our mid 30's with two girls (13 & 9) we dont do much camping in rv parks but willing to give it a shot as well. We pull a street legal sand rail that works great no matter where we go. Always looking for other campers to go with.

WeimLady
Explorer
Explorer
We also helped to start a club here in NE Kansas about a year ago - the Red Rover Good Sams. We usually have 5 to 8 campers, and about half of us have kids ages 16 to 2. We also have a couple of retired couples, and some empty-nesters.

We have a ball - it really makes our camping much more fun! I love that my daughter (almost 4) has really gotten to enjoy being outside and PLAY! We camp once a month April through October, and get togehter for dinner in the cold months. If you're interested, please contact me!
Camping with daughter Kaya, husband Steve & at least 1 Weim!

2002 Bobcat 280BH
1996 GMC Sierra Z-71 Extended Cab

CampingCplWva
Explorer
Explorer
:B
We are looking for a group, or even starting one if enough people are interested in it around the WV-VA-MD-PA areas. We are from Martinsburg, WV and travel the 4-state region. Would love to find either other couples or groups to enjoy our campfire together.

If anyone is interested please let us know.
Thanks,
D&M
David & Mary Ann
2011 F-250 6.7 Powerstroke
2006 Sunline Solaris T-264-SR
2012 Palomino Bronco 1500

TexasDan
Explorer
Explorer
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R

engine31
Explorer
Explorer
Ok I too would like to know of any camping groups in KY if you know of one please email. Thanks and Happy Holidays!