cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Family Camping Groups

Shavano
Explorer
Explorer
I've seen a lot of interest in the forum regarding starting, maintaining or folks looking for a camping group. We're going to experiment with a "sticky" at the top of the forum so that people are more able to communicate about this.

Don

'15 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD
'18 Forest River Avenger :C "Dolci"
Kipor KGE3500Ti

CHECK OUT THE RV.NET BLOGS!!

322 REPLIES 322

rnamiddleton
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone from NC? We love to camp and have a daughter who is 13. Looking for campers with teeage kids.

Captivao7
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

Have Teens in NorthWest NJ and looking for a group. We do a lot of camping in PA and NY.
2008 Silverado 2500
2012 CC Silverback

scottew71
Explorer
Explorer
My family consists of Me 40 DW one year younger and our 4 year old daughter. We would love to meet some campers in the Northern Ohio area. We are in Oregon Ohio just outside of Toledo.
Scott, Betty,Natalie(DD). Rachel (dog). 2016 Aerolite 292 DBHS 2012 F-150 Super Crew Ecoboost Max Tow

LORNADUCK
Explorer
Explorer
bkkalk6 check out fortfiends.net we are a active camping group. They are from all over, a lot from FL. we try to camp together any chance we get.

bkkalk6
Explorer
Explorer
We are from Central Florida.. (Brevard County) We are a family of five.. All boys as children... ages 16, 11, 5 and 1yo. We just started this camping stuff and actually bought a TT 3 days ago.. We would love to have camping friends.. Let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚

lnesmith
Explorer
Explorer
Laughingfrog wrote:
In Georgia:
go to Yahoo Groups look up "Georgia Camping" for our group that hosts monthly family outings, potluck dinners and activities in and around Georgia.

I tried this, Laughingfrog, and found a lot of groups but most were not active. What is the name of the group?

I'm in south Georgia (not far from north/panhandle FL) and would love to find a family-type group with kids close in age to my 7-year-old daughter. She loves camping but prefers to go with a friend along for company!
-------------------------------------------------------
Leanne
The "Chatterpod" r-pod 172
Pulled by an F-150
South Georgia

clj1057
Explorer
Explorer
we are in Houston and trying to find a active club to join that does not travel over 100 miles from Houston. For activley working people its hard to go over 2 hours away on a Friday after work. The clubs I have found so far are not active (no one attends), go to far away, spend to much time meeting and making up rules to follow or they do not plan more than 1 - 2 months in advance.

Is there anyone out there who just wants to get to the campsite with in 1 - 2 hours after a long work week get set up and just enjoy the company of some friends.

If you live in the Houston, Spring, Woodlands, Cypress or Tomball or anywhere close and would just like to go camping to meet other campers regardless of the type on rig they have or how old or new it is and you do not have to have a rally room or meetings that require dues or rules, please get in contact with me.

stitchinsue
Explorer
Explorer
We are in Central Pa. We are down to 2 kids camping with us, boys 3 and 8. Columbus Day weekend we will be in the Poconos for the last trip of the year. We love the mountains, but next year I think we will head more south (Lancaster, York, Gettysburg etc).

kenn209
Explorer
Explorer
Hello from Virginia Campers. We are a family camping group from the state of Virginia. We have 2 Rally's a year. Please feel free to stop by our website at vacampers.com We have been around for about 6 years or so. Clicky

Thanks!
2008 Ford F350 DRW Lariat
2010 Cougar 318SAB
Husky 16K slider hitch,

Reed & Carol

gmcew2
Explorer
Explorer
I live in the Vancouver area and would be interested in starting a camping group. I would also be interested in purchasing a piece of land in the interior, North B.C. with other interested groups.

PSUCamper
Explorer
Explorer
We live in Mechanicsburg, PA (near Harrisburg). My wife and I have a five year old daughter and spend most of our time camping in either the Lancaster area or Gettysburg. We have always wanted to find some camping friends, are are willing to expand our camping area if necessary.

campermom101
Explorer
Explorer
We run a Nationwide Family Camping Group with quarterly rallies around the country. Our members are mostly families with children. Our next rally is Tombstone, AZ in Oct and then the brand new Lego Land in Florida in January. If you're interested in joining us, please email me!
Kimberly Travaglino
Mom to 4 fulltime rv'ing children (DS 8, DS 7, DD 4, DS 1)

If you need any info about rv'ing with kids just ask!

garysol
Explorer
Explorer
Still looking for more North East Ohio families. Our "kids" are 9 and 16.
2020 GMC Canyon
2022 NoBo 19.2

britimes2
Explorer
Explorer
ejm4 wrote:
South Central PA (Harrisburg) Three kids ages 7 thru 2.

We have a 7 year old boy and are in the Monkton MD area. We mostly camp in the York, Gettysburg, Lancaster, Harrisburg area.

jking2000
Explorer
Explorer
For those looking in the Northern and Central Virginia Area, I would like to introduce you to the Fun Seekโ€™n Sams. We are a chapter of the International Good Sam Club and the Virginia Good Sam Organization. For more information on our chapter, please visit our Website and check out our camping schedule and pictures of past campouts. Our slogan is โ€˜Seekโ€™n out fun though fellowship and adventures, making for longer lasting memories.โ€™
2010 Damon Tuscany 4078 (Pusher)
2006 GMC Envoy