cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Ocean Lake's in S.C.

hvnbnd
Explorer
Explorer
Hello anyone spent time at ocean lake's campground's in myrtle beach s.c. and wish to share some of your experience's there, good or bad, and any suggestion's on do's and not to do's?
4 REPLIES 4

Oaklevel
Explorer
Explorer
We have been going for the last 20 years .......... Get reservations early.... concrete pads are nice to have, all sites are pull through. All 4 seasons are very different..... We enjoy Fall the best but we will be there this year, mid July, Labor Day Week & Thanksgiving......

Real close sites to the beach are not great due to traffic in the Summer months, 300 Acres we bring our own Golf Car, but can be rented $$ watch no under 16 Golf Car Drivers heavy fines & loss of cart privileges. Close to 900 camp sites & full in the summer months so Lots of people.

Use their web site lots of good info......

We keep going back & really like it there..............

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
Need reservations early!! Big place, noisy, lots of fun for everyone. Lots to do theme park wise and ocean activities. Heavy traffic, stay alert but still fairly easy to get around. I took the family so they could go to the beach but I went for the golf. If you play you will have to choose between several top-flight courses. Check Ocean Lake's website for the full picture and rvparkreviews for those who have been there for their opinions. Keep checking here; there will be many who will chime in with personal ideas.

noe-place
Explorer
Explorer
Need reservations early!! Big place, noisy, lots of fun for everyone. Lots to do theme park wise and ocean activities. Heavy traffic, stay alert but still fairly easy to get around. I took the family so they could go to the beach but I went for the golf. If you play you will have to choose between several top-flight courses. Check Ocean Lake's website for the full picture and rvparkreviews for those who have been there for their opinions. Keep checking here; there will be many who will chime in with personal ideas.

Eycom
Explorer
Explorer
Been there numerous times during all four seasons. My best time was during the late, late fall. Kids are back in school and the golf cart traffic has died down. Most of the snow birds hadn't yet arrived. The restaurants weren't busy and I could get on the golf course. But, I travel solo and it all depends on our own expectations and desires.
RVn Full-time