cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Foster mom now!

kokosfriend
Explorer
Explorer
Well, am not an official foster mom! Other rescue were on our own or permanent from the beginning! Her name is Fiona and is a part of Proverbs 12:10 Animal Rescue in Nashville. She is from neglect and abuse but has had surgery and is feeling good. In fact, I brought her home last night and she and Willow and Lily almost tore the house apart running and playing. I thought I would never get to go to bed. Will post a picture soon. She is young, put has probably had at least 1 litter. A black Lab and I think a terrier mix. Very active

Barb
Barb and the 4 chocolates
9 REPLIES 9

xteacher
Explorer
Explorer
Thank you for fostering! It's such a needed and rewarding experience. Do you have any photos of the fur baby?
Beth and Joe
Camping Buddies: Maddie (maltese/westie?), Kramer (chi/terrier?), and Lido (yellow lab)

2017 Keystone Bullet 248RKS
2014 Aliner Expedition Off Road
2013 Ram 1500 HEMI

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Congratulations and thank for you for fostering. God bless all rescuers!

Dale
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulation's and a big Thank You for being a foster mom!!! I have to tell you flat out I could never be a foster parent because I couldn't give them up. We all look forward to pictures soon.

USA_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on being a foster home, but I don't think I could do it. I would end up on the news cause I had too many pets. Best of luck and look forward to pictures.
Cody Dillon & Chanel Dion (Maltese), Brandi (mix)
2007 40' Monaco Knight, towing a 2009 Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible
Chunky,Cassie,Corky,Cammie-Maltese at Rainbow Bridge
Tinky-Gray Tabbie - Rainbow Bridge

nabi
Explorer
Explorer
thank you for fostering her..she will now learn about love and security..

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
Really Great! BUT wear's the PITCHERS?

Calvin

colliehauler
Explorer III
Explorer III
I respect you for being a foster mom. It would be hard for me to give up a foster.
The foster lady said she had a Collie (Bud) that she would let me see how it worked out. Before the lady left we knew it would be permanent.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Thank you and God bless you for saving Fiona. Looking forward to the photos.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

brewjaz
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on becoming a foster mom (rescues need them SO bad)! Hope she learns love and trust from you and finds her furever home. It sounds like she's having so much fun (and your two too).