cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Baby Wabbit ...

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
hopped over to me, while I was placing their food down.

He says, "I was talking to Calvin, and he told me you guys won $7 bucks last night" .... "You happy now"?

I yell out, "COYOTE"! .... I just about, gave the wittle guy a heart attack. Calvin was laughing so hard, he pee'ed himself. ... :B

Pops ....

PS Hope you'all are having a great day! ....
5 REPLIES 5

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
If I were you Pops I wouldn't turn in my retirement papers quite yet, I think you might run short before it's all over...:B

I'm afraid u maybe right, Doug,

Pops

Okay Pops I just got notification that my rich uncle in Nigeria died and left me $2.5 million. I hate to take on all that burden of worries so I will split it with you, that is as soon as I get it....:h
:B

LOL! ... :B

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
AZPops wrote:
dspencer wrote:
If I were you Pops I wouldn't turn in my retirement papers quite yet, I think you might run short before it's all over...:B

Pops

Okay Pops I just got notification that my rich uncle in Nigeria died and left me $2.5 million. I hate to take on all that burden of worries so I will split it with you, that is as soon as I get it....:h
:B

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:

Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
AZPops wrote:
hopped over to me, while I was placing their food down.

He says, "I was talking to Calvin, and he told me you guys won $7 bucks last night" .... "You happy now"?

I yell out, "COYOTE"! .... I think I almost gave the wittle guy a heart attack. Calvin was laughing so hard, he pee'ed himself. ... :B

Pops ....

PS Hope you'all are having a great day! ....

GOOD ONE!
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus