cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dang Kid; Special Care Instructions! ... Busted!

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
So, I'm straightening out some of the Kid's stuff, and guess what I found? But, before I answer the question.

Dang Kid's been quite a PITA / whiner now days when he's hungry. Last night, he's laying there as usual, whining, smacking his upper lip with his tongue (sign that he's hungry, along with his whining). ... :R

This is when I pull out the "Special Care Instructions" sheet, which I nevur got! As soon as he saw the paper, the Dang kid, give me the "I'm Busted" look. .....

Calvin! The instructions says, "Feed Once Per Week"! .... What the heck?

Dang Kid!

Pops

4 REPLIES 4

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Judging from that extra padding in his middle, I think you're right, Pops. You don't want him to develop weight problems: psychological scarring for lack of big meals is easier to treat than diabetes. Just saying so you can keep Cal a lot longer. Sorry Cal, I'm with Pops on this one :c
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

AZPops
Explorer
Explorer
dspencer wrote:
It looks more like a "Don't mess with me look Pops" you have know ideal who your messing with. You go Calvin! :B

LOL ... If I'm nissing a fingur, ... You may be right! ... :B

Poops, ... I mean, Pops

dspencer
Explorer
Explorer
It looks more like a "Don't mess with me look Pops" you have know ideal who your messing with. You go Calvin! :B

brewjaz
Explorer
Explorer
BAH HA HA!!!! Bet he doesn't whine any more!!