cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First and last pictures of our pets.

rwj146
Explorer
Explorer
I read several sites daily, I came across this thread and cried ( I seem to do that a lot lately) while I read it.

If The Moderator allows it to stay be advised that in the comment section several respondents did not appreciate tearing up so early in the morning and there is no filter on the words. Avoid the comments if offended by bad language.

http://thechive.com/2015/08/13/the-first-and-last-photos-of-animals-and-their-owners-is-bittersweet-24-photos/
Courage is endurance for one moment more…
Unknown Marine Second Lieutenant in Vietnam
5 REPLIES 5

USA_Traveler
Explorer
Explorer
It is hard to learn that someone's baby has passed away, but it also provides us with the reminder that we need to love and hug our babies constantly. I can't say I enjoy reading that someone has lost their furbaby, but it is life and gives us the opportunity to say a prayer for comfort for them.
Cody Dillon & Chanel Dion (Maltese), Brandi (mix)
2007 40' Monaco Knight, towing a 2009 Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible
Chunky,Cassie,Corky,Cammie-Maltese at Rainbow Bridge
Tinky-Gray Tabbie - Rainbow Bridge

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
Great site: thanks for sharing.
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

CA_POPPY
Explorer
Explorer
All I can think after viewing these photos, is how we grow in those years between the first and last moments in time. That's true, no matter how old we were when we met. I can only be grateful for the angels that have visited me for awhile.
Judy & Bud (Judy usually the one talking here)
Darcy the Min Pin
2004 Pleasure-Way Excel TD
California poppies in the background

rwj146
Explorer
Explorer
The site is definitely for the younger crowd but they have some humorous, to me, posts too. This one just struck a chord with me. Since my Ol' cat Buddy passed in April it doesn't take much for me start the waterworks. Thought some here might like it. Bob J.
Courage is endurance for one moment more…
Unknown Marine Second Lieutenant in Vietnam

brewjaz
Explorer
Explorer
I had seen these before....well, some of them anyway. I cried then and cried now. Our pets are NEVER with us long enough.

The photos ARE hard to look at, knowing they're gone, but I'm sure the pawrents are happy that others are looking at the animals that brought so much joy into their lives.

Thanks for sharing.